With EoD coming out. Should Legendary Divination exchange cap get removed?

Legendary Divination - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

With how long latest PoF raid already came out and we are moving to EoD stuffs now. I feel like this restriction seem pointless and open for user error that happened to me.

I don't remember that I once converted LIs in to LDs to maximum cap (probably before w7 and legendary ring came out). And when legendary armory come out I convert LDs back to LIs. Finishing off the rest of my legendary armor.

In short, I converted LI and LD  back and forth without noticing it's so long ago. Now I'm left with not enough LDs to craft legendary ring. Without an option to convert LI to LD.

Support won't help me with this case since I already use converted LI for legendary armor so I'm pretty bummed out right now.

6 minutes ago, Takoyakii.2146 said:

Legendary Divination - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

With how long latest PoF raid already came out and we are moving to EoD stuffs now. I feel like this restriction seem pointless and open for user error that happened to me.

I don't remember that I once converted LIs in to LDs to maximum cap (probably before w7 and legendary ring came out). And when legendary armory come out I convert LDs back to LIs. Finishing off the rest of my legendary armor.

In short, I converted LI and LD  back and forth without noticing it's so long ago. Now I'm left with not enough LDs to craft legendary ring. Without an option to convert LI to LD.

Support won't help me with this case since I already use converted LI for legendary armor so I'm pretty bummed out right now.

Well you can always do w5-7 raids weekly for your lds.