"Fixed a bug that caused legend swapping to activate certain sigils that activate when swapping weapons."

Za Shaloc.3908

Fun fact: this 'bugfix' has not been 'fixed' in PvP. You can proc sigils by swapping legends in HotM.

I can't understand why they call this a bug when is just a nerf in PvE to Renegade which also affected Revenant in WvW. And probably because a random dev wanted to play alac mechanist in raids and fractals.

Edited by Telgum.6071
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2022 at 11:44 AM, Telgum.6071 said:

Fun fact: this 'bugfix' has not been 'fixed' in PvP. You can proc sigils by swapping legends in HotM.

I can't understand why they call this a bug when is just a nerf in PvE to Renegade which also affected Revenant in WvW. And probably because a random dev wanted to play alac mechanist in raids and fractals.

Thank you, I didn't know that it hadn't changed in PvP, but it's a lie for a stupid nerf for PvE and WvW by a developer who wanted to see less revenants. For so much it manages to do so that the energy is not regained by changing the legend of the alliance and they do not want to do it for the sigil.

At the same time as the release of the vindicator, it is just a pretext.

Edited by Angesombre.4630

It should just be a feature of Rev.  It was an interesting and unique mechanic.  They wanted to stop double swaps where you swapped legends then swapped weapons for tons of effects bursting at once.  It was fun and awesome and it sucks they changed it.  That and not reworking Demon stance when they changed how the resistance buff worked really wrecked some build diversity on rev.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, captrowdy.9561 said:

I would rather them remove sigil and weapon swap and give it to legend swap. Being stuck on staff for 10 sec is annoying. 

Depends on the class, really. Staff feels fine on Herald, but not good on Renegade at all (due to the differences between power and cele).

To be honest I just wish they'd be honest about it and not continue to lie to our faces. Like seriously A-net.

It's honestly just a blatant lack of respect. Like I get they're going the American politician route of lying about it and then waiting for everyone to give up and stop talking about it, but that's just more disrespect. And it's worse than that, because we know it's a lie, it's active disrespect. They're actively lying to our faces just because they're not adult enough to just tell the truth about it. Makes sense given the full context of that kitten patch a month or two back, though. Like really, is it so hard?

Arena net. You got paid to lie to us, maybe try getting paid telling the truth this time. Call a kittening rework a rework and don't gaslight your customers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 10:18 PM, Obtena.7952 said:

Believe what you want ... what I believe is what is real. They did it. It's not changing back. THAT is real. If you want, you can try to understand why they did it (it's not hard ... they told us) or you can come up with your own version, completely irrelevant to what is real. 

Just wanna bring this treasure back for no reason whatsoever.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 5

On 9/16/2022 at 10:15 PM, Savoren.3910 said:

After 6 months they seem to have realized how pointless that supposed "bug fix" was and now swapping legend will activate weapon swap sigils again.

Sorry but where was this said? Because I don't see anything in the patch even if it's a first draft.

Edited by Angesombre.4630