Really couldn't give us MH Pistol huh?.. And will we really not see a change for Warrior until this summer? That's so sad.

Deadran.7345

23 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Getting a mainhand pistol on bladesworn was an unrealistic expectation to begin with.

It only was an unrealistic expectation once it was announced it was an off hand. In reality, every warrior weapon that can be dual wielded is dual-wield-able. Now that is no longer the case.

It would have been so fun to play with the two pistol skills as the 2-3 skills on a midrange MH. The weapon is designed well, it just isn’t good as an offhand if it hasn’t changed from beta 2. Maybe I can just play harb for pistol gameplay, but not sure if I want to buy the xpac just for that.

2 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

It only was an unrealistic expectation once it was announced it was an off hand. In reality, every warrior weapon that can be dual wielded is dual-wield-able. Now that is no longer the case.

It would have been so fun to play with the two pistol skills as the 2-3 skills on a midrange MH. The weapon is designed well, it just isn’t good as an offhand if it hasn’t changed from beta 2. Maybe I can just play harb for pistol gameplay, but not sure if I want to buy the xpac just for that.

I was talking about the people who expected Anet to design a mainhand pistol after the last round of beta tests.

I agree that it is absolutely understandable that people thought warrior will get dual wield pistol. I thought the same because of the whole "warriors always dual wield" thing. But once it got revealed that it is just offhand pistol, I didn't expect them to add mainhand on top.

• Like 1

I expected them to start reworking it from the first round of beta tests tbh. The weapon is garbage as a melee weapon. Every legendary is useless as a pistol for warrior since you cant even bloody see them in action to boot.

Honestly so disheartening to see its still stuck as a melee pistol... Even Monkies know how to use guns (seriously there is a clip of a monkey firing an AK47 out there) How on earth does warrior not know how it works?

Welp guess we need to start a thread up and get some motivation to rework fix it i suppose.

21 minutes ago, Smoosh.2718 said:

I expected them to start reworking it from the first round of beta tests tbh. The weapon is garbage as a melee weapon. Every legendary is useless as a pistol for warrior since you cant even bloody see them in action to boot.

Honestly so disheartening to see its still stuck as a melee pistol... Even Monkies know how to use guns (seriously there is a clip of a monkey firing an AK47 out there) How on earth does warrior not know how it works?

Welp guess we need to start a thread up and get some motivation to rework fix it i suppose.

I'm sure the banner rework will fix everything /s

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kodama.6453 said:

I was talking about the people who expected Anet to design a mainhand pistol after the last round of beta tests.

I agree that it is absolutely understandable that people thought warrior will get dual wield pistol. I thought the same because of the whole "warriors always dual wield" thing. But once it got revealed that it is just offhand pistol, I didn't expect them to add mainhand on top.

Gotcha 🙂 

Yea I supported it, but it was always kinda a fantasy dream once it was actually in beta, kinda like my dream for mainhand shield xD