Any changes to willbender?

Diswan.8156

23 minutes ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Maybe this is why they didn't post patch notes for the new especs? They didn't change anything since last beta? It's pretty bad for guardians since willbender was the worst out of the lot. Sadge

Pretty dmn certain there was an anet statement saying 'significant changes and balance to the new elite specs' after the betas. Well that was a lie.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Maybe this is why they didn't post patch notes for the new especs? They didn't change anything since last beta? It's pretty bad for guardians since willbender was the worst out of the lot. Sadge

i've found multiple changes looking at several elites (Havent tried willbender)

it seems they havent told us what they've changed. but there are defintly changes

as a example:

Catalysts Mechanic was changed again, its animations are alot faster and there defintly Damage nerfs.

As far as I can tell, they changed resolve evade from 0.5 to 0.75. I think they added a boon to the bottom major master trait. Elite CD was reduced from 60 sec to 45. Still garbage. 

And, ya, this is beyond disappointing. WB had significant issues, even after the second beta. This was not remotely ready for release. And I do not claim I understand Anet work flow exactly, or what class design and balance team do on daily basis. However, last beta was over 4 month ago. Wtf have the devs been doing since then 😐. And not sure if feedback has any point. There are 26 pages of feedback from beta, which was mostly ignored.

Edited by otto.5684
  • Like 5

Just now, Daddy.8125 said:

i've found multiple changes looking at several elites (Havent tried willbender)

it seems they havent told us what they've changed. but there are defintly changes

as a example:

Catalysts Mechanic was changed again, its animations are alot faster and there defintly Damage nerfs.

Tested WB and Mesmer so far. Since the second beta, the changes are the equivalent of a limited balance patch.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, otto.5684 said:

As far as I can tell, they changed resolve evade from 0.5 to 0.75. I think they added a boon to the bottom major master trait. Elite CD was reduced from 60 sec to 45. Still garbage. 

And, ya, this is beyond disappointing. WB had significant issues, even after the second beta. This was not remotely ready for release. And I do not claim I understand Anet work flow exactly, or what class design and balance team do on daily basis. However, last beta was over 4 month ago. Wtf have the devs been doing since then 😐. And not sure if feedback has any point. There are 26 pages of feedback from beta, which was mostly ignored.

Those were already in place in the last beta, they're not new.

• Like 1

Months of feedbacks and they decided to go with the voice in their head instead.  The WB is almost unanimously judged as one of the worst specs and yet is the very one left unchanged.  It's the "guardian is in the a good spot" mentality among the devs.  Be it a disrespect or being indifferent to the player base,  I'm very disappointed regardless.  . I just don't know what else to say.

I definitely will recommend my gaming friends not to buy gw2 and this exp.  They are well off and  happy with lost arks as it is.

Edited by quaniesan.8497
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1