Can't Start POF [Merged]

Still an issue and entire DAY later, with no public communication on whether or not this is being looked into. I understand it was EoD launch, but this is the only way people can get all of their mounts(seems pretty important???), and some of us want to continue following the story in order.

3 minutes ago, fynaris.5401 said:

I need my mounts, have not played for a long time and would have to walk everywhere if i continued with EoD =(

Everyone needs to start flooding in-game bug reports, so this gets taken seriously. I tried a site ticket and got a copy/paste response of either restart my story or report a bug in game.

Literally any kind of transparency of "We are aware of the issue and it's being looked into!" would be greeaaaatttt~

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Potatonano.7519 said:

Feel bad for people who buy PoF right now. Everything inaccessible except specialization.

I returned to the game recently. I played before the first expansion. I literally bought the new expansion, including all the previous, expansions the night before last so I could go into PoF and get my first mount. Was super excited for my raptor. Show up to the airship yesterday and ….nothing 😞

3 minutes ago, Kluwen.5649 said:

I returned to the game recently. I played before the first expansion. I literally bought the new expansion, including all the previous, expansions the night before last so I could go into PoF and get my first mount. Was super excited for my raptor. Show up to the airship yesterday and ….nothing 😞

Sorry to hear it. 😞 The mounts are easily the most fun recent addition to the game. I hope they fix it soon!