Can't Start POF [Merged]

If it is so difficult to fix, could we at least have a workaround to unlock monts waiting for a proper fix? Many updates, still a bunch of people stuck, waiting in front of this missing airship. We paid more to get access to those maps, it's not like PoF was free with EoD, wa paid for that and untill now, for nothing. Playing without monts is so frustrating I don't even want to get on EoD maps without them.

Edited by Pyros.1035

14 minutes ago, Pyros.1035 said:

If it is so difficult to fix, could we at least have a workaround to unlock monts waiting for a proper fix? Many updates, still a bunch of people stuck, waiting in front of this missing airship. We paid more to get access to those maps, it's not like PoF was free with EoD, wa paid for that and untill now, for nothing. Playing without monts is so frustrating I don't even want to get on EoD maps without them.

You can obtain a Springer and Raptor in End of Dragons.

• Like 1

I sent a ticket yesterday. As the staff member mentioned before, they are already aware, so probably they'll release a fix today or tomorrow:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our team about a game issue that you experienced. The Guild Wars 2 Development Team is aware of this issue and team members currently are working on addressing it. Please keep an eye on the official forums for any future updates and announcements regarding Guild Wars 2. You can reach the forums via this link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

GM Diceflip
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://help.guildwars2.com/

• Like 1

I bought the all games package, am done with HoT story and would like to progress to PoF, when I encounter this error..

Please fix it soon, you have a new player base who would like to play your game but have now been 2 days in the waiting to even make progress because of your bug.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Sareth.6584 said:

I bought the all games package, am done with HoT story and would like to progress to PoF, when I encounter this error..

Please fix it soon, you have a new player base who would like to play your game but have now been 2 days in the waiting to even make progress because of your bug.

It's surprising how slow it's taking to solve. Not to say bug-smashing isn't a time-consuming task, but something as game-breaking as this should require massive mobilization of developers to get patched immediately.

Edited by Wendy.1238
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tortus.6794 said:

Same thing here.
There are some kind folks helping people with the bug by inviting them in the party and starting the mission, that's how I got mine started after EoD update.
Needs a fix asap!

Where can we find thoses folks?

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi everyone, I wanted to stop by with another update on this. I know it's an annoying issue and we're continuing to work to get this and other fixes to you as quickly as we can. 

In the meantime, thank you all for being so patient about it and for helping one another!

• Like 1

Just now, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi everyone, I wanted to stop by with another update on this. I know it's an annoying issue and we're continuing to work to get this and other fixes to you as quickly as we can. 

In the meantime, thank you all for being so patient about it and for helping one another!

No problem! I got helped by someone and it worked hehe

7 minutes ago, Pyros.1035 said:

Can you explain how he helped? 🙂

Steps:

1. Your friend must have completed ALL of PoF.

2. He must invite you to his group.

3. He must start "Sparking the flame" the mission, not the prologue.

4. Complete the mission together.

5. Enjoy 🙂