Vindicators CC

Superkai.4692

16 minutes ago, LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

Yes, Ventari + Vassals is enough!  You don't even have to camp Ventari either; with 100% boon duration + the boon extension you have perma alac fairly easily + all the other boons I listed.  Stab from Jalis or extra heals + group breakstun from Alliance stance

Think i figured it out, very interesting.  I think i like the Alliance stance variant, simply because of the option to swap to a more dps-oriented stance if needed.  Totally viable in this regard.

47 minutes ago, SWLDguitar.5746 said:

Think i figured it out, very interesting.  I think i like the Alliance stance variant, simply because of the option to swap to a more dps-oriented stance if needed.  Totally viable in this regard.

dont even need much boon duration, with 0 stats on boon duration  managed to get perma regen on team, celestial or zealots something arround that is really decent for damage and support at same time.

Note: Vindicator is super nice but can only pass herald heal/regen output when urn is active, vindicator is good while doing hybrid roles on damage and suportish.

To improve Ventari Saint shield and leap efefct is needed and to make decent support trait with amnesty  with shin jea is needed, when used with the urn the values come slighly more than the herald tho.

Dont be a minstrell potato, ur damage utills will sukk.

Edited by Aeolus.3615