Bug - Spiritual Childcare [Merged]

6 minutes ago, Shadamehr.1284 said:

Still not fixed with today's patch and still not on the known issues list

And dang, was hoping the hint in today's patch notes to go and pat the new cats at Cat Island might be related or involved with making the chest appear...

Haha, same!

Only checked the cat island one and nothing, don't think it was addressed at all.

10 hours ago, Miss Lana.5276 said:

"Likes to hide in garden landscaping" is also bugged for me. I receive one stack of the buff upon interaction with the first bush, no second buff upon interaction with the second, and removal of the buff entirely upon interaction with the third.

#12 is the only one that seems salvageable. Considering the inconsistency and the fact that it's tied to an interactable object (2nd bush) instead of the chest/spot itself, try to jump maps. Maybe you'll get lucky.

5 hours ago, Everwyn.8537 said:

#12 is the only one that seems salvageable. Considering the inconsistency and the fact that it's tied to an interactable object (2nd bush) instead of the chest/spot itself, try to jump maps. Maybe you'll get lucky.

I'm gonna give it another go later today, but that map ended up closing so I tried it on the new one with the same result.

Edit: like others here I was able to get it the reset after I tried the first time.

Edited by Miss Lana.5276
  • Like 1

I think the pick-up-rock ones are more likely to be bugged for characters without map completion in that map than for characters with.

I've had some pick-up-rock ones bug out for my revenant and ranger pre-map comp, but afterwards coming across them again, I pick the rock up and they're fine.

I wonder if the bug is tied to the lanterns not being available to characters without map completion in that map.

Tried multiple

#24 plays with drake works

#25 plays admist the monastery's landscaping works, its those rocks next to #36

#26 Admires the landscaping of Seitung Harbor, working near the Virtuoso trainer

#28, near the waterlevel at cat island, also seems to work

#29 Prefers the snow, found and working near the first bonfire of the tengu trails JP

Edited by magicrick.5749
More context
  • Like 1

Thanks Magicrick, can confirm those also just worked for me

Additionally #30 Admires tengu hunters also appears to work:  It's the circle of rocks on the outcropping directly south of the Tengu camp, NE of where the JP chest is.

Looking to see if 22 and 23 are working now as those are the last two needed for me

• Like 1

It might be an instance-related bug as I was able to do it just two days ago.

21 minutes ago, Perrin Wolfgard.8157 said:

Logged out and in and they are there.

This was the solution for me as well with a chest in the Echovald Wilds that wouldn't allow me to interact with it once it had spawned. After relogging, it worked.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2022 at 2:26 PM, JeffJeth.9518 said:

Can confirm #12 still bugged Mar 27th. Middle bush still has no effect.

I can confirm that it is still bugged today. I was trying it just now for the first time, no effect on the middle shrub across two instances

Edited by Narcemus.1348
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Allo.6491 said:

Just tried #10 "Enjoys the smells of food at Daigo Ward" and it seems bugged; no box to pick up.

#12 still bugged. Apr 1st.

I was just able to get #12 to work in a fresh instance. 4/1/22

Edit: I was also able to get #10 after swapping instances a few times 4/1/22

Edited by Narcemus.1348

15 hours ago, Narcemus.1348 said:

I was just able to get #12 to work in a fresh instance. 4/1/22

Edit: I was also able to get #10 after swapping instances a few times 4/1/22

me too today, #12 ok, #10 still bugged until i found the invisible 😮 box near the battery. is a bug or is really invisible?

btw done both.

4 hours ago, Allo.6491 said:

me too today, #12 ok, #10 still bugged until i found the invisible 😮 box near the battery. is a bug or is really invisible?

btw done both.

I swapped instances a few times and the box became visible for me when I finally completed it.