The only one that I have NOT accomplished is #12--------the FIRST bush works the other 2 do not!!! The center (whenever tried) is just a DUD!!!!!  I have tried this on MULTIPLE characters with the same result!!! It is a TOTAL IMPEDENCE to area mastery!!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: the following are bugged Plays with Drakes. Watches Aetherblades near the monastery. Plays amidst the monastery's landscaping. Admires the landscaping of Seitung Harbor. Adores c

Can confirm #12 still bugged Mar 27th. Middle bush still has no effect.

The chest you've done corresponds to "#36 Runs along the walls of the monastery."   But your list of bugged ones seems to be correct. As of today the following are bugged or missing:  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#12 "Likes to hide in garden landscaping" middle tree is still bugged as of 5/28/2022, three months after it was first reported. Can we have some devs that know what they are doing to fix the bug?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

#12 is still bugged, well for me at least. For my friend, who'd joined me, it did work. So it's pretty selective. I've tried it on multiple characters now and so far no luck. Not even after todays patch (if that was supposed to fix it as well).

• 4 weeks later...