The Future of Jade : Power Plant [Merged]

So this mission is buggy or can be atleast, so after a few scans and what not the last scan taimi says ''Well, everything's back on. Go ahead and run that final scan when you're ready.''

- so this part is delayed / too slow, i had to restart it from there twice because if u scan the target before this sentence above is said it will bug it out and make the progress stuck on a endless loop not progressing itself, forcing inviduals to restart it.

- third time i waited until this  was said to then scan the last batteries and it proceeded.

Best Regards,

Xaint.

• Like 2

Only discovered this because the instance crashed (a painfully common occurrence since launch back in 2012)

I went to do the whole instance again (there are no steps so you do have to go through the whole thing start to finish) and I sped through it.

You can scan the last set of power cells BEFORE Taimi tells you to. This causes the story icons to disappear. Then Taimi asks you to scan them and you can't. You have to restart the instance.

Edited by PBag.7450

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i'm not sure if i am having the same problem or not. i can't reset the scanners. all the colors say skill locked. i've restated twice (the 1st time i got stuck inside the frogger barges and couldn't leave) . as i read the walkthrough the taimi dialogue is after this point. so far this is about 2 hours of my life i'll never get back. i don't think i care to do try #4 right now. i might need to punch a hole in the wall if it does this again. grrrrrrrrrr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...