Skyscale Mount cannot be summoned [Merged]

Same issue here, my skin seems to be locked to a skin that doesnt even show up in the list atm. Only have original skin unlocked.

EDIT: After playing for an hour or so on my necro it suddenly started to work again. No idea what did it. Tried to recolor it, changed zones, relogged and did events. No clue what prompted it to work. Not switching mounts again til this is resolved 🙂

Edited by Apoptygma.7189
Update

It works on at least two of my characters - but doesn't work on at least three others.  Nothing happens.

I can summon all the other mounts, no I'm not near a jumping puzzle - doesn't even work by the mystic forge in Lion's Arch.

Of the characters that work:

1 has started the Canatha story. (norn FB)

1 has not at all. (asura scourge)

On the broken characters

1 has started Canatha through the story line (asura tempest)

1 has travelled via guild hall (asura scrapper)

1 is still a noob in the starter zone (plant person ranger).

Edited by Rokeb.3815

I just had this happen on my weekly key farmer.  Level 8 human revenant in Queensdale.  Haven't been on any of my other characters yet today.

Edit: My main (asura soulbeast) who was in the Mistlock Sanctuary and just now hopped back to where she was in Cantha is able to use the Skyscale just fine.

Edited by Kaliwenda.3428

I have this problem as well, but ONLY on my new Guardian. My pre-existing Guardian does not have this issue. On the new Guardian, the Skyscale is the only mount that cannot be summoned. I boosted the new character with the problem to 80, and she still is unable to mount only the Skyscale. These are both female human characters.

Edited by FranFrau.7582

9 minutes ago, FranFrau.7582 said:

I have this problem as well, but ONLY on my new Guardian. My pre-existing Guardian does not have this issue. On the new Guardian, the Skyscale is the only mount that cannot be summoned. I boosted the new character with the problem to 80, and she still is unable to mount only the Skyscale. These are both female human characters.

My character that has the problem is also new; I  created him as my weekly key farmer after I started EoD on my main.

Edited by Kaliwenda.3428