EU Storms of Winter meta bugged since EoD release [Merged]

I have not seen this mentioned yet, but it seems that the EU Bjora Marches meta Storms of Winter is bugged since the EoD release. The meta completes with "clear skies" even before the Legendary Icebrood Construct is destroyed meaning it does not properly progress achievements like Whisper in the Dark: Raven's Favor or Return to Whisper in the Dark: Revenge of the Icebrood Construct .

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

As the title says, the Storms of Winter meta in Bjora Marches is ending abruptly, the first step when you chain the Legendary Icebrood Construct forces the event to end and the map to enter the Clear Skies state, the Icebrood Construct will keep moving towards the Keep, and stop right at the gate, not doing anything, only to slide and glitch through the wall a few minutes later, this has been happening since the launch of EoD.

Bjora is one of my favorite maps to go and just hang out and chill, and I hate to see it neglected and bugs accumulating like this.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to EU Storms of Winter meta bugged since EoD release [Merged]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Took 4 months to finally get the "hide behind the crystal to avoid the tsunami achie" in DE to work, which was actually part of new content. Other old content that's bugged just simply seems to have zero priority and be completely neglected, like the champion Trasher event in SW have been bugged for over 5 years so if you need any achie involving the icebrood construct, I'd say forget about it, come back in a year or 2 and hope for the best :classic_ninja: It's just sad how low bugfixing is on the priority list while we get other updates nobody asked for like all the dungeon currencies being united, which caused new bugs since some people can't buy anything from the vendor anymore while having all the dungeon titles etc.. They just keep adding stuff to the "things-to-debug" pile with every update, pushing other things further down the line :classic_dry:

• Sad 1

This is STILL bugged. Tried the event yesterday and killed the construct twice. Neither time was there any reward or achivement. This makes Return to Bjora Marches 1 (and the associated Seasons of the Dragons) un-completable if you don't play strikes. And when I contacted customer service about this they told me to learned how to complete the meta by watching a youtube video...

Edited by diablios.4590
  • Like 1

Done this event/meta twice today and CAN CONFIRM This event is still bugged,the construct just dances at the keep wall in effect also anyone entering the keep is hit with damage off the construct effectively triggering combat lock.No reward for the event either and that is twaice following the event through from start to what you could call the best of a finish if you could even call it that.

They really need to stop nerfing things and start actually fixing the bugs.

Guild wars 2 is a brilliant game please the devs listen to the players and start fixing the bugs,as if you let the bugs build up it will turn out to be a royal mess indeed.

Please fix the bugs.Please listen to the players.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...