Balance in Discord not activating with Alliance Tactics

angrax.1372

I did a search on "Balance in Discord" and did not find an answer to this questions. I am going over the Vindicator build step by step to make sure I understand all the synergies. I only have the Vindicator spec active in my build with the Tenacious Ruin, Leviathan Strength and Balance in Discord. Balance in discord states that "Gain health and boons when swapping legends or by using Alliance Tactics while attuned to the Legendary Alliance."

What does being attuned to the Legendary Alliance means? You can only activate Alliance Tactics while in the Legendary Alliance Stance anyways, so it seems being attuned to it is not having the stance activated, because using Alliance Tactics in or out of combat is not granting the Vigor nor the Healing.

Edited by angrax.1372
  • Like 1

Yeah the whole trait "balance in discord" doesnt work atm.

It does trigger the Regeneration on legend-swap ,as it should be, but not on "Alliance-Tactics". 

But it triggers regeneration on energy meld.

The pure healing itself doesnt trigger at all. The Regeneration on energy meld is somehow longer than Balance in Discord gives.

Edited by Virdo.1540
Adding Information
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jak Shim.5196 said:

As an update to this, I've just noticed that you get the longer 8.5 sec regen if you don't have Balance In Discord. I think a boolean needs to be inverted somewhere...

How can you "not" have balance in discord? Isnt that a minor trait in the trait line? forgive me if im missing something

• 7 months later...