Jade Vault Achievement NPC bugged [Merged]

same here

if you actually have another statuette in your inventory which you can give her, you trigger the dialog to give a one of them, so you can also give her the apparently bugged one of the Jade Empress and after that you can give her the others

cant confirm that it works, just an assumption of what I saw when I gave her all but the jade one

• Like 1

I have the same bug. It seems, that she does recognize the Jade Empres Statue if you have one of the other items in your inventory. Unfortunately I gave her those first and now it does not work anymore for me, even when I have one of the others in my inventory that I already gave her. She does not have the second dialogue option "I have something for you" anymore.

Edited by humfrid.2615
  • Like 1

Case: Have handed all 3 statues in bar the Empress. Have recieved Empress statue as meta reward, Achievement shows only need to hand it in to complete
Myung Hee does not seem to be able to detect the statue is in the inventory and only gives generic dialog.

Tests:
Attempted to hand statue in on char that got it - No change
Stored statue in bank , brought new statue off trading post and attempted to hand in - No change
Switched to a different character  and gave them the statue , attempted to hand in - No change

Outcome: Unable to progress achievement. Unable to access Myung Hee as a merchant and her items.

• Like 1