Jade Vault Achievement NPC bugged [Merged]

On 3/15/2022 at 5:09 PM, Elrey.5472 said:

This is broken now:

• I have the achievement completed (had it before the patch) and I was always able to buy items from her without issues.
  • Now, after the patch, it doesn't let me buy anything. It broke with this patch for me.

See attached screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/LCgPeVO.png

I believe a weekly reset is intended, as idiotic as that sounds.  You have to get all four statuettes AGAIN and give them to her.  She needs to be unlocked permanently once you do the achievement.  Please, ANet!

Edited by Witch of Doom.5739
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm still trying to figure out how exactly this works. Does Myung-Hee's statuette collection reset once every week? Or only once you turn in all 4 statuettes? Last week I only turned in the Empress and Gate collections. Today I tried turning in two more of the same, but Myung-Hee won't take either, despite it being a new week. On the one hand, it's quite annoying that if you don't finish the collection, you're stuck with statuettes you can't turn in. On the other hand, I can see why some players who are going through the collection slowly don't want to have to turn in a new set every single week if they fail to get the last missing pieces. Can we get some clarity from ANet about how this vendor/achievement is actually supposed to work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 6:49 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi all, I have flagged this to make sure it gets looked at! 

This is still bugged in September?! I have all the items needed for the new legendary except the items that this vendor sells. Wiki says the vendor is bugged and so is its weekly reset?!??? So there is legit no way for me to make my legendary?!???