If you nerf Healing Dodge of Vindicator

grx.8714

On 3/3/2022 at 10:23 PM, Virdo.1540 said:

The dodge in general needs a speedbuff. 

Its better than ventaris full kit because ventaris kit is full of 💩

And the most GS skills have bugged hitbox-range

Ventari kit is full of p00p00? And thats where you are wrong^^ Most people just dont invest the time and theorycrafting that it needs. but it is very strong actually! It requires alot of skill and knowing your opponent to abuse the blind from the tablet ( if you move the tablet you aoe blind around you). There is alot of hiddenmechanics in ventari that 99% of players simply dont know about. Most people just jump on the ventarihatetrain and never gave it a shot. i am playing it for every a year exclusively! i am plat 3 at the moment with the exact build that you are seeing here (i use sage amulet in spvp). Seriously if you take the salvationtree+ ventari it turns a revenant into a raidboss.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Ventari kit is full of p00p00? And thats where you are wrong^^ Most people just dont invest the time and theorycrafting that it needs. but it is very strong actually! It requires alot of skill and knowing your opponent to abuse the blind from the tablet ( if you move the tablet you aoe blind around you). There is alot of hiddenmechanics in ventari that 99% of players simply dont know about. Most people just jump on the ventarihatetrain and never gave it a shot. i am playing it for every a year exclusively! i am plat 3 at the moment with the exact build that you are seeing here (i use sage amulet in spvp). Seriously if you take the salvationtree+ ventari it turns a revenant into a raidboss.

This looks like a full tank build. In the current meta, it will most likely result in never-ending fights, unless people have glass cannon builds or you get overblobbed. 

23 minutes ago, Virdo.1540 said:

This looks like a full tank build. In the current meta, it will most likely result in never-ending fights, unless people have glass cannon builds or you get overblobbed. 

been playing it for 1 year+ now. its not a full tank build:D but thanks for the compliment to my sustain 😛

This vindi was just HELLA tanky... i was ranting about this insane sustain of him for the whole fight... 50%hp? nvm hes full again!

I bet 200 gold that i will kick your kitten with it regardless of what your playing. (dont take it to seriously dont wanna look to full of myself:D but if you are interested the invitation for the Duell is still open if you want.) I am using this build for duelling and roaming! it is a REALLY effective build! And it is FAR from just being a tank.

It is really good actually, alot of people are sleeping on Ventari BIGTIME.

It doesnt actually deserve all the hate that it receives. But we are getting offtopic.:D just wanted to share that ventari infact is not that bad as anyone thinks. people just dont invest the time to learn all the mechanics.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1