no animation

jsp.6912

I'm not too broken up about the lack of a drinking animation, but I was expecting one. I'm fairly certain the reveal trailer for the Harbinger showed the character drinking an elixir, but also tossing the empty bottle aside. I assume the tossing of the elixir at your enemy was something they came up with after the trailer was ready to go.

1 hour ago, Adonan.7985 said:

I'm not too broken up about the lack of a drinking animation, but I was expecting one. I'm fairly certain the reveal trailer for the Harbinger showed the character drinking an elixir, but also tossing the empty bottle aside. I assume the tossing of the elixir at your enemy was something they came up with after the trailer was ready to go.

Actually it was players asking for it, as engineers can throw their potions.

• Like 2

Really? But why would anyone want the Harbinger to be like the Engineer? Why not give the Harbinger something different to play with? I suppose I would have expected one potion to throw at the enemy, but not all of them.

Edited by Adonan.7985

8 minutes ago, Adonan.7985 said:

Really? But why would anyone want the Harbinger to be like the Engineer? Why not give the Harbinger something different to play with? I suppose I would have expected one potion to throw at the enemy, but not all of them.

um...because the especs gives you a skill type from another class? it was missing full functionality.

Specter thieves 'stole' our wells for example. Even an elite well we never got!