The underwater content looks the best it has ever been!

I just wanted to take a moment to compliment the new underwater content. It looks better than Orr! There is a lot to look at. I've been so busy with trying to get the Dragon's End siege turtle achievement and IRL stuff that I haven't been able to touch much else. It's kind of soothing floating around on my skimmer, looking for little things. I found a sunken Kurzick ship with and some clogged drain inlets so far. It's nice to see details aren't missing!

Edited by Quench.7091
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Skimmers and Skiffs are so great. I've probably spent more time on the surface of the water rather than under it so far, but when I did get to go underwater it has been pretty good. 

I'm only about half way through the story now because I keep getting sidetracked with the aquatic exploration, especially in the first 2 zones. 

What would be cool is being able to take a skiff out to the sea properly - maybe a new zone that's a little further off the coastline. Sea fishing, a couple of large ships to explore, undersea wrecks and coral reefs...

• Like 1