[Suggestion] Zip Line Direction

My thoughts on the zip lines are that while the end destination is indicated both with a ping on the map and a green light travelling in the direction the zip line will take, sometimes the green light is difficult to see against bright and/or matching green backgrounds. I think it would also be nice to somehow change the direction you're going in and even disengage from the zip line if desired (or if you find out you're going towards the wrong place).

• Like 3

On 3/5/2022 at 4:51 PM, Starseer.1047 said:

I think it would also be nice to somehow change the direction you're going in and even disengage from the zip line if desired (or if you find out you're going towards the wrong place).

I can see that, however, it really isn't that much of an issue (for me, at least) to just hop back on the zline and go back to where I started that particular trip.  I don't know that I'd want Anet to spend resources for a mid-flight dismount.  /shrug

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

I can see that, however, it really isn't that much of an issue (for me, at least) to just hop back on the zline and go back to where I started that particular trip.  I don't know that I'd want Anet to spend resources for a mid-flight dismount.  /shrug

I agree, compared with everything else, this is very low priority. I wouldn't say it's hindering my gameplay; it's more just something that I noticed. I can try out the mount tactic.

• Like 1