Please add option to have Mech be away by default

flaagan.9705

While the mech is awesome, having it spawn in every time I go to a new location and then have to dismiss it (and I want to recall it keeps spawning back in during WvW when dismounting the War Claw) is getting a bit annoying. If it was like half the size it is I probably wouldn't notice it, but it's a big boi and gets in the way of casually running around Cantha.

Besides, I like having control on where and when it drops it when combat starts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Most important request - I second this. Spawned on changing map and on dismounting ... making it annoying. Especially since the Crash Down also can be used as stun/cc attack. And the active skills of the signets are centered around the mech ... which you might not want to use every time.

Also a lot seems to be copied from ranger - just using the same mechanics lol. Whistling sound when telling the mech to move back to you. 😄

If this can't easily be changed to remember the last settting on map change and dismount ... they should make at least the default setting that the mech is not spawned but needs to be called manually. Might be annoying with the ranger - if they use the same mechanics and they can't change this separately without also affecting the ranger.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, hannahmoore.7436 said:

[Recall Mech]   bro 

Aware of that. It doesn't remember the state from one map to the next or from mount /dismount, plus as someone else mentioned the summon has tactical use as well. It gets annoying having to do a recall every time I swap maps.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 11:00 PM, flaagan.9705 said:

Aware of that. It doesn't remember the state from one map to the next or from mount /dismount, plus as someone else mentioned the summon has tactical use as well. It gets annoying having to do a recall every time I swap maps.

Well it does remember it from mount-dismount.... at least for me. It's just zoning it forgets.