Fishing - Blue Dorado

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone caught the Blue Dorado. I've been farming it for the last 2 days according to the guide:

New Kaineng City

Coastal Fish hole

Any Bait

Nighttime

I got multiple pink fish, but this one seems either like an extremely rare one or i am at the "wrong hole" 😄

Any advice from those who got it? (need it for the ascended weapon achievement)

• Like 2

After buffing my fishing power as best I can to around 555, the blue dorado finally dropped. It seems that it really has horrible chance. For some reasons the Exotic drops are way harder than the Ascended drops. Something is definitely not right although the hints seem all correct.

• Like 2

I finally caught the dorado (third night fishing) and instantly upon catching it the Quietus achievement finished, and then my game crashed.
My character was logged out, and when I logged back in I had been placed in Lion's arch, and the achievements and the fish had been reset. Both the Quietus and Kaineng Fisher achievement did not show the progress, and the fish was not in my inventory.

• Sad 2

I'm on IRL day 2 and my 5th Cantha night cycle trying to catch this fish, it's the last in my collection. Ascended? Easy. Legendary? Not bad. One exotic Blue Dorado? Impossible. Shouldn't Blue Dorado be on mega legendary status?

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 11:33 PM, Ghostflex.9124 said:

I finally caught the dorado (third night fishing) and instantly upon catching it the Quietus achievement finished, and then my game crashed.
My character was logged out, and when I logged back in I had been placed in Lion's arch, and the achievements and the fish had been reset. Both the Quietus and Kaineng Fisher achievement did not show the progress, and the fish was not in my inventory.

This happen a lot to me today.
Not fishing, just doing some stuff on crystal desert for rev weapon collection.
1st bug - All sand was dark, I reload and was back on Amnoon.
2sd - Same bug in another area, reload, back to Amnoon.
And on last in desolation map where I just craft and was AGAIN back to Amnoon.

So weird...

I'll just said I've fiber and 3070TI + I7, never had those problem before. So, not related to fishing but very annoying.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...