Fort Aspenwood Event Chain

13 hours ago, Phasma Phasmatis.4305 said:

Looking for it to. Spent 3 hours so far and 2 meta events doing every event I can find and nothing seems to start it open the way to Aspenwood Sublevel B1. Stuck at that part of the tapestry as well.

I'll join the club, Cant seem to find where to start it either.

• Like 1

It starts right in front of Aspenwood Research Facility. But it seems the event gets bugged when the Tengu event to the north-east is up at the same time because there's an NPC that's also involved in the Aspenwood event chain. Or the NPC is just bugged in general, idk.

Edited by Craine.8162

On 3/10/2022 at 12:54 PM, Craine.8162 said:

It starts right in front of Aspenwood Research Facility. But it seems the event gets bugged when the Tengu event to the north-east is up at the same time because there's an NPC that's also involved in the Aspenwood event chain. Or the NPC is just bugged in general, idk.

Is this what is happening? I've tried to form up early to protect the turtles and both times the map stalled out. I still map hop to get people their cloth and other achieves, but that's frustrating to know it hinges on other active events. 😞

It starts just outside, and its easy to notice due to Siege Turtles everywhere. Keep in mind even if you do find it, you can't solo it as its technically a meta event.

Also, make sure the event is actually bugged and its not just people not using the turtles. They have to physically get in them and attack the objectives throughout the entire event chain (not just protect them), so it requires quite a bit of coordination from PUGs to keep it progressing smoothly.

Edited by Hannelore.8153