Renyak Meta Broken

So basically the last thing I need for this Turtle mount is to defeat Renyak. However, the cannons keep breaking and/or when Renyak gets to 7 minutes it auto fails the meta. Thus, no one has really been able to clear it since the last patch. Please fix it. 

Not only that the cannons are bugged, I for me got a dc at Renyak Endfight when I died, ported to the next waypoint, jumped on my skyscale and wanted to fly faster to the fight back. Today it was the second time, this happened. And Boss had only 10%. After login again, there was no way to join the old map (map was full). All time wasted. Thank you Anet for the frustration.

1 hour ago, dcsupervillain.7508 said:

It gets worse. The chests at the end of the Meta now spawn as soon as Renyak appears. If any of these chests are looted during the fight, it fails the Meta automatically. So, you can guess the amount of trolling that has been happening. Thank you Anet, indeed.

i just finished one where i looted them at the start, we finished fine.

• 1 month later...

At least you were able to do the event! I have been sitting near the spot for the event for three days now and Aetherblade Reynak has not spawned once. I still need the one last piece to complete the turtle saddle. I never really wanted the turtle in the first place, but I managed to get the egg from Dragon's End. Now all progression in Mastery has stopped because of the last piece for the saddle. At this point I doubt I will bother to go back to Cantha, the whole area is so bugged.

Edited by jahaan.1405
  • Confused 1