Bug in story mode mission "weight of the world"

I get to the part where it tells me to "destroy mechs to overload the system" and then the whole thing bugs out and nothing happens. No mechs spawn and no character continues speaking. I even exited and went back in to restart at the checkpoint and it did it for the 2nd time in the same bit.

/stuck teleported me outside of the green barriars rendering it useless. reset in heart of mists seemed to work

and by work i mean reset the mission to the "appeal to joon" step.

Edited by MVM.8913

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a similar issue with the story. Im on the 3rd step where it says "destroy mechs to overload the system" seems like ive killed all of them as theres non appearing anymore and the story does not progress. The 2 turret things are still there and ive  pulled the levers multiple times but the doors stay shut and the story does not progress. Also lost my achievement now -.-

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I decided to try to continue my story again after months of just avoiding this bugged area. Sadly stilled bugged, I was at the final fight and the final kill when I became trapped in one of those elevating boxes.  I guess I will never be able to advance my story. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2022 at 10:22 AM, Rawler.7382 said:

Well I just joined the club... 

Stuck at "destroy mechs to overload the system", I can see a green arrows icon in the map, it's a mech under the floor that I can't touch/attack so I can't pass through...

Exact same thing.

Can't believe that after such a long time such bugs with the main story of the expansions are still there.

• 1 month later...

3 bugs

As before 

1. jade courier inside floor
first run, cannot progress, had to log out and log in. 

2. Stuck inside floor facing all 4 walls
i could kill enemies outside and can only activate /stuck when all the enemies are dead. 
2nd Run

3. Stuck inside wall
2nd run 2nd bug, this time I am stuck inside the wall. 
cannot use /stuck as it says 'You cannot use this command yet.'

What on earth. Does anyone know the timeout for the stuck command? I'm contemplating whether to continue waiting or log in and out again. I don't want to redo the whole sequence again.

*Update*
Manage to get out after using unstuck after 10 minutes.

Edited by xellink.7568
Update on progress.

• 10 months later...