Kaineng Overlook Strike Mission

So much this.

Also if you get downed, it's soooo much fun to watch the rest of the Squad from downstate for 15 - 20 minutes......NOT

Not to mention that personally, I'm STILL salty and frustated even after a successfull DE Meta, so adding frustration atop frustration is a goood way to kill content in the long run and maybe even make players leave the game at all....

....I'm for sure never ever touchting DE Meta or this Strike again until it gets massively balanced

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Justforvisit.3709 said:

So much this.

Also if you get downed, it's soooo much fun to watch the rest of the Squad from downstate for 15 - 20 minutes......NOT

Not to mention that personally, I'm STILL salty and frustated even after a successfull DE Meta, so adding frustration atop frustration is a goood way to kill content in the long run and maybe even make players leave the game at all....

....I'm for sure never ever touchting DE Meta or this Strike again until it gets massively balanced

I honest feel this way too. I don't mind content that requires *some* mechanics...but the health pools and damage is obnoxiously large. Its that way for almost every event for the new mount.

• Like 3

Ive also found frustration with this but I need it to unlock my turtle but after 5 attempts and fails it starts to drag a lot & you wonder if you're ever going to complete it without a member of the squad dying and the ridiculous squad leader announces a wipe and restart because they don't want any deaths and want to go through it with everyone alive, which to me seems downright impossible at the moment makes me wonder if it's better to wait until they've nerfed it a little.

Edited by Aquadragon.8257
  • Like 1