Any well known Charr Necro's Lore Wise?

Gigawatt.7850

Ragar Maneater from Guild Wars 1 was a mesmer/monk, but he created an entire species of horrible monsters that appear as undead called Fleshreavers.

Not quite a necromancer, but he's an insane mad scientist working with flesh to create monsters. He tackles a lot of the same themes you'd expect from a necromancer even if he wasn't technically one.

I can't think of any major Charr Necromancers in Gw2 but Gw1 most certainly had a lot of uniquely named Necromancer bosses, a number of which in the Ascalon region were Charr.

I do have a Charr Necromancer myself though so there is one universe where my Commander is one xD

Edited by Teratus.2859

3 hours ago, Laken.9018 said:

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Red_Eye_the_Unholy
Is one of the chaar that helped do the Searing. There are like 4 of them in Pre Searing near the Cauldron that causes the catastrophe. They all reappear in Post so it's heavily implied they were the ones who did it.

Ahhhh... Red Eye the Unholy, the green eyed Charr.... 😄 

22 hours ago, Ehecatl.9172 said:

Ragar Maneater from Guild Wars 1 was a mesmer/monk, but he created an entire species of horrible monsters that appear as undead called Fleshreavers.

Minor correction, but Rragar was taming and experimenting on Fleshreavers. He didn't create them. They existed elsewhere in GW1, and in GW2 are redefined as a type of demon from the Mists.