Siege Turtle Achievement - Turtle Unlock: Suiting up (Thruster Control Unit)

Mine didn't drop either. Got all chests, and the achievement for completing the strike. I also watched a video of someone else clearing it, and the thrusters dropped as soon as they beat the boss. I'm so sad right now...took forever to get a team together to beat him! 8/9 on turtle saddle ๐Ÿ˜ž

9 hours ago, fero.2105 said:

"we would like to suggest to attempt the event after the Daily Reset at 0:00 UTC, as all events are reset during this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding." That's what they told me.

Sadly it still bugs. I don't normally do strikes, so as soon as I completed this one, I got the notification for my daily strike complete along with the mastery point for clearing it the first time. I hope they fix it soon, but I figure here before long, we will all be pros at this strike mission.ย ย 

• 9 months later...

I wish there was another way to get this item, as I am no good at Raids, and can't log on every day in case someone happens to start one for this and actually scucceeds.ย  Please make another way to get this item, it's the only thing I need left to complete the turtle. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Edited by Daithic.6195
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Daithic.6195 said:

I wish there was another way to get this item, as I am no good at Raids, and can't log on every day in case someone happens to start one for this and actually scucceeds.ย  Please make another way to get this item, it's the only thing I need left to complete the turtle. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Why can you start your own lfg with descritpion.

For turtle newbie guidence welcome.

• Like 2