Cost for PvP Legendary Armor After Ascended

Loboling.5293

Hey Everyone,

I've been working to save up to buy an ascended set from pvp. (I'm only missing 400 asc shards)

I was hoping others who have saved up to that point, and then went on to complete the legendary pvp armor, could give me some indication of the investment remaining. I've been playing since launch, but never got my hands on legendary anything. (or a precursor, even though I mystic toilet daily...) So I've saved up lots of mystic clovers and obsidian shards. I only have about 60g on hand right now, but I expect that to be near 200g by the time I finish getting my ascended shards of glory.

RESTATED:Once you have the pvp ascended armor, how much more gold/time should one expect to invest to complete the pvp legendary armor?

For the full set:

600 of each t6 mat (blood, totem, claw, etc).1500 of each t5 mat (same as above)300 of each t4 and t3 mat

It's not cheap at all. You are very far away. Even more considering you need another 2400 ascended shards after you get the ascended precursor set.

I'm personally working on this, idk why but I want it. Slowly getting mats over time. This season I'll farm the 2300 ascended shards I need.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_armor (scroll down to the pvp part)

pretty cheap

Full Armor

a)

1-Mist Core Fragment x62-Mystic Clovers x 903-Gift of Condensed Might x64-Gift of Condensed Magic x6

b)

1-Record of League Victories x6 ( 180 PvP League Tokens )2-Eldritch Scroll x63-Obsidian Shards x3004-Ball of Dark Energy x6

3)

1-Record of League Participation x6 ( 120 PvP League Tokens )2-Glob of Condensed Spirit Energy x63-Star of Glory x64-Jar of Distilled Glory x6

4)

1-Piece of Glorious Armor x6

Single Armor Piece

a)

1-Mist Core Fragment x12-Mystic Clovers x 153-Gift of Condensed Might x14-Gift of Condensed Magic x1

b)

1-Record of League Victories ( 30 PvP League Tokens )2-Eldritch Scroll x13-Obsidian Shards x504-Ball of Dark Energy x1

3)

1-Record of League Participation ( 20 PvP League Tokens )2-Glob of Condensed Spirit Energy x13-Star of Glory x14-Jar of Distilled Glory x1

4)

1-Piece of Glorious Armor

As said Blaque, around 200 and 250g per piece.

@choovanski.5462 said:if i recall correctly the full set is timegated to 3 seasons if you start with zero tickets. so that’s like 10months to a year.

not worth imo. would much rather get my Nouver to TET

I've been saving tickets mostly. What alternative do you recommend? I don't quite understand "Nouver to TET".

Edit: Checked, I have 375 pvp tickets.

@Loboling.5293 said:

@choovanski.5462 said:if i recall correctly the full set is timegated to 3 seasons if you start with zero tickets. so that’s like 10months to a year.

not worth imo. would much rather get my Nouver to TET

I've been saving tickets mostly. What alternative do you recommend? I don't quite understand "Nouver to TET".

Edit: Checked, I have 375 pvp tickets.

I'm making a joke. a TET Nouver is a really difficult, stressful and soul-destroying item to get in another MMO.

good thing you've been saving tickets, it's a long grind otherwise.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:It’s around ~200-250 per piece depending on market and buy orders

At current buy orders it's actually around 350g per pieceEarly Aug, before PoF it was around 450g a piece.

@Razor.6392 said:This season I'll farm the 2300 ascended shards I need.

Wow, that's quite a few matches in a season 0_0Would like a pvp set myself, but think the gold cost is too steep given all the other reqs and I don't see it as Legendary since it's not unique, shame.

Archived