Condi perma alac gear

Opun.3824

27 minutes ago, Opun.3824 said:

Yeah but isnt vitality loss of dps?

Actually, vitality can be a pretty solid gain in dps if you take the grandmaster trait that converts vitality to condition damage.  Ritualist gear gives the two condi stats, with the same precision and expertise of vipers gear, and then vitality which also increases condi dps if you take the trait.  There may be a way to min max some mix of vipers/ritualist gear, but ritualists gear seems made to be a great all purpose great set for specter.

1 hour ago, Temper.2190 said:

Actually, vitality can be a pretty solid gain in dps if you take the grandmaster trait that converts vitality to condition damage.  Ritualist gear gives the two condi stats, with the same precision and expertise of vipers gear, and then vitality which also increases condi dps if you take the trait.  There may be a way to min max some mix of vipers/ritualist gear, but ritualists gear seems made to be a great all purpose great set for specter.

it converts vitality into expertise

34 minutes ago, Dreamatics.4987 said:

it converts vitality into expertise

main source of your damage is gonna be torment so top tree major will help with torment damage. thing is with full rit gear and maybe Rune of scavenger you can jack up vitality even more due to 10% max health on the rune (6) for longer conditions.

if you auto on an ally fast dps you can dish out all of your condi STILL through them and fulfill 2 roles this way...boon support and condi...take full bottom youll lose a bit of dps from the condi but can alac, condi and boon support as well as barrier chunk application. Get a full mix team of bottom tree specter traited guys and you can perma barrier and other boons

3 hours ago, Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

main source of your damage is gonna be torment so top tree major will help with torment damage. thing is with full rit gear and maybe Rune of scavenger you can jack up vitality even more due to 10% max health on the rune (6) for longer conditions.

if you auto on an ally fast dps you can dish out all of your condi STILL through them and fulfill 2 roles this way...boon support and condi...take full bottom youll lose a bit of dps from the condi but can alac, condi and boon support as well as barrier chunk application. Get a full mix team of bottom tree specter traited guys and you can perma barrier and other boons

Rot willow damage is based on MY damage or player who got this buff?

Just now, ASP.8093 said:

It uses your condi stats and you get the "credit" for it. Similar to Ashes of the Just.

Nice to hear it, thanks :), what about Leeching Venoms, if i have this trait and someone have Rot Wallow from me it heals him too?

My rit stats with Tormenting runes I have 100% duration on torment and poison which are really the only condis I'm giving out with the boon support-condi build I have. The precision on viper only really matters if I wanted to have some extra power damage. I already have to lose some offensive stats to get concentration so it may as well be the ones that don't have to do with my condi damage.

If you really feel like you need to do more damage than you might want to try cele. If you're not really concerned about full alac uptime (maybe because you have a vindicator in your sub group) Then it would probably be set up different, maybe using double daggers & deadly ambush to make a more bleed reliant build. That's just a theory though. 

Ritualist stats make everything pretty simple, thrown down wells, run out of initiative go into shroud, exit shroud after 5-10 seconds and using 2 and 4 a couple times, auto attack until wells are back up if they're not already. The vitality really shines with consume shadows though since that big heal when you leave shroud is never a bad thing, it's just not to be relied on for healing. 

This is the AlaConda Specepter. 
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PagAsilhyYZpsV2JO2WXxPA-zRJYyRzfZEZBUZCI8A-e
Put dagger in other weapon set. Juggle them on cooldown. Use 1, 2, 3, wells off cooldown. In shroud, mash 3 instantly. 5 is a nice stun, if Basilisk doesn't do the trick. Feel free to replace the last well with whatever; Spider Venom or Blinding Powder work wonders. 

On 3/7/2022 at 2:08 AM, Vidit.7108 said:

My rit stats with Tormenting runes I have 100% duration on torment and poison which are really the only condis I'm giving out with the boon support-condi build I have. The precision on viper only really matters if I wanted to have some extra power damage. I already have to lose some offensive stats to get concentration so it may as well be the ones that don't have to do with my condi damage.

If you really feel like you need to do more damage than you might want to try cele. If you're not really concerned about full alac uptime (maybe because you have a vindicator in your sub group) Then it would probably be set up different, maybe using double daggers & deadly ambush to make a more bleed reliant build. That's just a theory though. 

Ritualist stats make everything pretty simple, thrown down wells, run out of initiative go into shroud, exit shroud after 5-10 seconds and using 2 and 4 a couple times, auto attack until wells are back up if they're not already. The vitality really shines with consume shadows though since that big heal when you leave shroud is never a bad thing, it's just not to be relied on for healing. 

Celestial has the same boon duration and condi duration as ritualist btw. So the main difference is the reliance on might stacking to do damage and the lesser vitality. 

7 hours ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

Celestial has the same boon duration and condi duration as ritualist btw. So the main difference is the reliance on might stacking to do damage and the lesser vitality. 

It seems it probably won't have the same condi duration because of Strength of Shadows, on poison anyway. I am looking at swapping around some trinkets for different game modes but the healing power isn't really appealing when i can use Sinister and have more damage.