My dear ArenaNet!

Good day, my dears!
So, I would like to suggest a few edits about EoD masteries + gameplay moments
1) Please add mini-events to the masteries! Walk up and press F... seriously? Where are the riddles, puzzles like in PoF?
2) EoD maps are amazing, everything is cool... but so few events :(
Please add them more, otherwise it's like I'm running around an empty world and .. nothing more ..
3) FPS stabilization + gamma correction.
Locations are overexposed, FPS drops.. Please fix it
Thanks for attention!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

Agree on the maps and masteries. This battery mechanic is stupid af. 

In general, going from PoF fighting a rogue god, rallying forces from all over Elona, visiting the underworld... to whatever this crapshoot of a plot is requiring us to press f, witness endless dialogue, and dealing with literal paperwork... 

This just isn't the quality I was expecting given how much of the rest of the game they pretty much abandoned while making it. Not to mention the delay. It seems like maybe there was a bit too much focus on these terrible masteries and loading it up with voice acting.

I don't think I've ever been this bored with an expansion so fast, and I played Shadowlands.... 

I mean I like playing my specter but like... what am I going to do? Go to Echovald for a reasonable difficulty meta? Collect batteries? Fish and feel my eyes popping out of my skull because I'm having to chase some obnoxious bar instead of being able to enjoy the scenery they spent so much time building? 

I guess I could do some of these collections for... trash blues and greens, currency I don't even know where to spend, and 5 achievement points IF I'M LUCKY. 

Also, do they even know how ugly these maps look with all these interactable jade tech mastery things littering them? I guess I just need to turn the interactable text off from always displaying. 

Just so many bad ideas this expansion and I'm guessing the complexity of this jade tech mastery is to just make it seem like a more fleshed out system? Seems like time and resources that would have been better spent elsewhere.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Didrich.3085 said:

3) FPS stabilization + gamma correction.

Performance have been worse since HoT, and there is no solution. Not even dx11/dx12prxy can help.

GW2 is THE ONLY GAME that my RTX 3070 cannot run properly. I doubt there is a GPU now or in the future than can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Didrich.3085 said:

Where are the riddles, puzzles like in PoF?

Some of the poi and hp are hidden, especially in echovald. When you find some of them, you will find 2-3 Puzzles, but one is still bugged it seems. 

And there a mini riddles that when u finish a red chest appears. 

Idk maybe there are other hidden things, or not, let's hope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Didrich.3085 said:

1) Please add mini-events to the masteries! Walk up and press F... seriously? Where are the riddles, puzzles like in PoF?

And...when the event bugs out then what?
Come to forums to report bug? Then wait for a fix cos its the weekend.

I'll give you an example of a poi i'm trying to get to:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

And...when the event bugs out then what?
Come to forums to report bug? Then wait for a fix cos its the weekend.

I'll give you an example of a poi i'm trying to get to:

I'm talking about adding new content bro (events, meetings etc.)
Not bugs:) 

Even if it will be, they will fix them!

• Like 3

On 3/7/2022 at 3:31 AM, Didrich.3085 said:

Oh! And one more thing..RETEXTURE HARBRINGER'S ELIXIR ICONS PLEASE

It's looks awful! I wanna more necro-icons, not medic ❤️

Those are the cartridges for the Harbinger Pistol, which shoots the elixirs by design of the spec (lore).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Those are the cartridges for the Harbinger Pistol, which shoots the elixirs by design of the spec (lore).

It's look not cool dude, i'm necro - not medic/nurse/angel etc. I wanna some dark thematic, something like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/p4wwtl/elixirs_all_looking_the_same_is_mehi_know_mine/
(Looks more cool than what we've got, but need fix too)

Okay... maybe dark test tube recolor? But not this
Especially talents icons! Why is that yellow? Why not green as it always been? 

On 3/7/2022 at 3:47 AM, Bast.7253 said:

Just so many bad ideas this expansion and I'm guessing the complexity of this jade tech mastery is to just make it seem like a more fleshed out system? Seems like time and resources that would have been better spent elsewhere.

Mike O'Brien said years ago that game development is in a way "hit and miss". Ideas that look fun at the drawing board do not work when they are play-tested and some ideas were even scrapped late in their development and went not into the final game because they did not work as intended.

I am wondering how much ideas in EoD that were worked on made it into the final product.

• Like 1

How about introducing an event area for 5 people? For example on metas/hard events add NPC (or maybe something like this), which will allow you to pass events with your group 3 times a day? Some kind of DRM's but in openworld and not DRM:D (disgusting!)
Because I'm tired faling Jade Maw cause randomsa and casuals nnoobs come there and ... SCALING! WRAWR

Edited by Didrich.3085
  • Confused 4

talking about empty map. Just run into Echovald and i beat 3 champion alone. I mean purpose of those imperial favor is to be aquired by doing evens but there is so many ip map there its feel like nobody doing anything in them compare to any other older maps.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Didrich.3085 said:

How about introducing an event area for 5 people? For example on metas/hard events add NPC (or maybe something like this), which will allow you to pass events with your group 3 times a day?

Dungeons and Fractals still were in the game last time I checked 😄

Edited by Justforvisit.3709
Removed an unintentional double quote
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2022 at 1:31 PM, Didrich.3085 said:

Oh! And one more thing..RETEXTURE HARBRINGER'S ELIXIR ICONS PLEASE

It's looks awful! I wanna more necro-icons, not medic ❤️

Vindicator icons too. They are a totally different art style to the rest of the gamer and they stand out really badly. Equip the greatsword with the dwarf skills, or the hammer with the vindicator skills, and look how jarring it is.

• Like 1