Lost Precipice Guildhall Tavern Proprietor Bug

Gamli Aoalsteinnson [Tavern Proprietor] has decided to leave the tavern in my guildhall and now stands outside for some reason???  The guildhall is level 54 so at this point he should be standing inside the tavern (which he was until the last few days; I only noticed today that he'd moved).

I've attached 2 screenshots to show where he should be and where he is now.

https://imgur.com/CgmYUPk

https://imgur.com/HpZWioz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just had this happen to me when I upgraded it to level 25. NPC is gone along the Scribing tables

Correction, not the Tavern but the workshop NPC is completely gone and I cannot do any more upgrades to my nodes

Oh nevermind. I guess he went inside the building and didn't tell me. I forgot he went inside after some workshop upgrade 🙂

Edited by YtseJam.9784
correction
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

No need to bump. This is obviously a deliberate change, not a bug.

I agree, though, that a dev should have answered this by now instead of leaving people in the dark.

Why would it be deliberate in just one guild hall?
You have no idea how low things on their priority list can be.
If you can interact normally with the NPC it's definitely at the bottom of their bucket list. Especially with the upcoming Steam release, 10th anniversary etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

No need to bump. This is obviously a deliberate change, not a bug.

I agree, though, that a dev should have answered this by now instead of leaving people in the dark.

I doubt that this is a deliberate change, as it would be asinine to place the Tavern Proprietor outside of the Tavern (or in the case of Windswept Haven, standing IN the fountain). It seems to be a direct result of the End of Dragons expansion, as this is when the change in placement occurred.

22 hours ago, Friday.7864 said:

Why would it be deliberate in just one guild hall?
You have no idea how low things on their priority list can be.
If you can interact normally with the NPC it's definitely at the bottom of their bucket list. Especially with the upcoming Steam release, 10th anniversary etc

Actually, it affected the Gilded Hollow Tavern Proprietor as well, but I didn't discover that until sometime later as I primarily use Lost Precipice.  And Slash.9450 confirmed that it occurred in the Windswept Haven guildhall as well, as the Tavern Proprietor is now standing in the fountain.

Edited by Ronin.4501
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...