Mechanist

The bots do need to react to things the same as pet. As it stands, the bot is stronger than a pet. Because they can't be blinded or knocked back. Please take off the break bar and make it so that bots are susceptible like any normal player or pet.  The only time the bots should have "stability" ( not be able to be stunned or knocked back) should be when the mechanist applies stability to them both. 

That way it wouldn't be op. 😎 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Anet should never have made an AI spec to begin with because we know how this goes, but since they did, some things need to exist in order for the spec to function. In this case, the break bar is necessary or else every time the Mech roots itself and starts one of it's LONG channels, it's going to get randomly CC'd and do nothing.

If they remove the break bar, cast times on the mech will need to go down substantially. Otherwise, you're more or less just forcing mech players to run FT Juggernaut builds in order to have a usable mech, and I don't think anyone wants that. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, agrippastrilemma.8741 said:

Even Boyce says it is the strongest sidenoder in the game, but I guess you know better.

Can't you read? I asked you to show me the build. Or are you just a streamer parrot? I was legit just wondering what the build was...

Edited by Koensol.5860
  • Like 2

Alright, let's try to be fair and give something to show why you think the spec is broken. Since I'm sure everyone can agree it's not really fair to just walk into a room and say something is broken without giving anything as to why that's the case. I can personally say that I'm apparently having a very different experience when it comes to matching against mechanist players, but maybe I'm  just being dumb and missing something so I'd like to see what it is that I'm missing.

• Like 1