EoD - Fishing lures are all consumables? Also, anyone have tips & tricks for fishing?

1 hour ago, Teratus.2859 said:

These are not problems at all really.
You can have tons of different finishers in the hero panel, even ones with charges.
I have 5 charge based finishers, the two halloween ones, the two wintersday ones and some golden Dolyak trophy one I got years ago because my server placed 1st in a WvW tournament or something.

All 3 lures would work the same way, you buy more and consume them to add charges to them in the hero panel.

Ahh I didn't think of it like that!

1 hour ago, Teratus.2859 said:

Another thing that would also be really convenient about using the hero panel like this is that every Fishing Rod Skin, Lure and Bait that you "consume" to add charges to the hero panel would make them accessible to every character on your account, not just the character you bought them on, so you wouldn't need to transfer them around through shared inventory slots or bank spaces.

Rod skins are already per account, but ugh the rest would be paradise. I've got a bank tab overflowing with too much bait I bought, and making sure my character is empty of bait/lures and jade bot core/upgrades in addition to gathering tools is so tedious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miss Lana.5276 said:

Rod skins are already per account, but ugh the rest would be paradise. I've got a bank tab overflowing with too much bait I bought, and making sure my character is empty of bait/lures and jade bot core/upgrades in addition to gathering tools is so tedious.

Ahh yes the Jade bot upgrades could also benefit from something like this as well, I've only made the ones I wanted to use so far but if you made a bunch of them and swap them out regularly I can certainly see how much of a problem that could be for inventory space.

I'd love to know why Bait stacks to 250, but Lures only stack to 50 or 75 (of the ones I've found thus far).

It would make a lot more sense if the Lures stacked to 250 as well. Feels like an odd design choice not to have them do so.

Edited by Jaquelidor.2618
  • Like 1