Hello,

I'd really appreciate an addition of an account wide "tacklebox" or something that allows players to store bait and lures to be able to use across multiple characters. I'd like to be able to fish on more than one character without having to move over every type of bait and lures I'm carrying around. I'd also happily pay for this service.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, Zephyr.8015 said:

Hello,

I'd really appreciate an addition of an account wide "tacklebox" or something that allows players to store bait and lures to be able to use across multiple characters. I'd like to be able to fish on more than one character without having to move over every type of bait and lures I'm carrying around. I'd also happily pay for this service.

I love your idea... except the last sentence.

I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to create a 3rd party addon (that wouldn't go against TOS) that could display your currently equipped bait/lure in a small window that you could keep running that wouldn't block your entire screen. That way you could see have much of your consumables you have left without opening your giant hero panel.

As a bonus, this addon could tie directly into the bait/lure slots on your character. So, you could re-equip consumables when you run out (again without opening all of the hero panel menus).

I wouldn't mind exploring the idea of designing such an addon myself. But, I have exactly zero experience or knowledge of the api 😞

• Like 1

I don't see the need for lures in the tacklebox, since they are primarily a stat increase. I expect any character who fishes should stock the best lures possible.

But since we need to switch out bait depending on location and time of day, it would be so good to have a place to stock them and access them on every character.

It'd also be nice to have a slot or slots to put food. Our chef character can then whip up sushi and tuck it in the tackle box for the rest of the characters to use.