Willbender should have passive aegis & regen

mrauls.6519

On 3/17/2022 at 12:55 PM, Jaricko.6143 said:

Considering it was supposed to be a fragile elite in return for just hitting harder and having a lot of movement. I don't really see the problem. At least in regard to sustain comment. 

Well… the issue is that it does not hit harder, and having 5 different leaps does not make you mobile. It makes you redundant. Can you use the mobility to disengage in PvP, or even move quickly in spvp to play as a decapper, +1? No. 

I do not think WB needs virtues passive effects, however, it is lacking when it comes to both power damage and mobility.

On 3/18/2022 at 5:59 PM, Jaricko.6143 said:

It seems silly to be comparing classes when the elite in question is benching 40k in multiple builds. Ele benches higher but is squishier. 

Power Willbender can only reach 40k with permanent aegis uptime, and ally support. Permanent Aegis is not goign to happen 99% of the time and without that its like 34-5k dps. Middle of the pack 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 6:17 PM, Ezrael.6859 said:

Well I don't care about PvEasy; the casual game mode against dumb AI.

PvP and WvW matter more to me.

Nobody cares about your elitist BS. This wasn't about WvW or PvP in the slightest yet you decided to make that the topic of your trolling. Go..away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

On 3/27/2022 at 3:55 PM, otto.5684 said:

Well… the issue is that it does not hit harder, and having 5 different leaps does not make you mobile. It makes you redundant. Can you use the mobility to disengage in PvP, or even move quickly in spvp to play as a decapper, +1? No. 

I do not think WB needs virtues passive effects, however, it is lacking when it comes to both power damage and mobility.

Naru seems to to 1 hit people pretty well. 

He did 1million damage and 60% of his teams damage, this was during a scrim so no wasn't down to the quality of his team mates. 

Thats just how much more damage it does then anything else atleast in spvp 

In pve, I guess doing 100 odd more dps then firebrand at the trade of losing all firebrand utility is prolly a concern. But I'd argue a firebrand nerf is more warranted then lifting willbender above 40k. Given no other glass cannon does more then 40k either 

Edited by Daddy.8125

On 4/26/2022 at 7:14 AM, Daddy.8125 said:

Naru seems to to 1 hit people pretty well. 

He did 1million damage and 60% of his teams damage, this was during a scrim so no wasn't down to the quality of his team mates. 

Thats just how much more damage it does then anything else atleast in spvp 

In pve, I guess doing 100 odd more dps then firebrand at the trade of losing all firebrand utility is prolly a concern. But I'd argue a firebrand nerf is more warranted then lifting willbender above 40k. Given no other glass cannon does more then 40k either 

One player taking one build to whatever position means absolutely nothing. Statistically it is an outlier. Will see the aggregate results from many players in P1+ and AT over the next 2-3 month. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1