Any groups doing Kaineng strike (turtle mount)

Sceptrum.8650

As per title, been trying to do the strike last three days, but the pugs I have joined have all except two failed at sniper/golem part. One group even had 7 down at first  phase, whereas one attempt had boss at 2% or so (a lone Mesmer, The Highlander, soloed the boss from 14% to 2% and then got unlucky. Shout out to insane staff mesmer playing).

So if there are any groups of friends or other pre-mades that are planning to do the strike later today, I'd love to bring my Dragonhunter along.

I'm looking to complete the strike, it's the final thing I need to do for the turtle but I can't find anyone doing it in LFG or anyone willing to help me get a group together. I'm really shy too, so I don't want to command a strike I'm unfamiliar with. I'm on NA side if that helps. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I'm in this same boat too.  I'm also on the autism spectrum, so I generally have difficulty getting myself into strike missions or any sort of instanced group content, and I'm at the point where I really have no expectation of ever getting that mount because of Anet's insistence on gating a personal reward behind such restrictive group content.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 10:31 AM, Raarsi.6798 said:

I'm in this same boat too.  I'm also on the autism spectrum, so I generally have difficulty getting myself into strike missions or any sort of instanced group content, and I'm at the point where I really have no expectation of ever getting that mount because of Anet's insistence on gating a personal reward behind such restrictive group content.

I agree with you on this, to put the turtle behind such an obstruction is downright unfair. And also I have made many attempts, and each time we failed for a different reason. I fear some of us will forever be locked out of getting a turtle. To think we paid for this.

• Like 2