[NA] [Casual PVE] Ordinal Cat Cafe [NEKO] We are Recruiting

OkamiRayen.7485

On 5/14/2022 at 3:51 AM, OkamiRayen.7485 said:

Hiya, I’d like to think we are newbie friendly, your welcome to try us out and see how you fit in if you like. I can get an invite sent out later tonight.  🙂

Thank youu, though it seems the playtime timezone is quite different. I'm from Indonesia, when I woke up you guys asleep lol but that's okay hopefully we can meet in game 

3 hours ago, TheEG.5873 said:

Hi there, I'd like to join! I also sent an in game email, I think.

I'm new to GW2, but I played WoW and EQ for several years. I'm mostly interested in PvE, achievements and crafting, etc.

Thanks!

Hiya, I’ll get that invite sent out to when I get on later this evening. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, dremendond.6459 said:

Hello!

I'll be installing and playing tonight. I haven't played since 2019. I can't remember if it matters which server I'm on? I have no idea if my old characters are still around. 

Thanks

Server only matters when it comes to WvW and if your a returning player, then your characters should still be there waiting.

I’ll go ahead and get an invite sent out later when I get on game. 🙂

Hi there- I'm an on and off player looking for a new guild to join. Work keeps me playing only occasionally (usually once or twice a week).  Y'all look chill and fun- would love to join if you're ok with people who only sort of knowing what they're doing. 🙂

4 hours ago, Shanming.6397 said:

Hi there- I'm an on and off player looking for a new guild to join. Work keeps me playing only occasionally (usually once or twice a week).  Y'all look chill and fun- would love to join if you're ok with people who only sort of knowing what they're doing. 🙂

Ill get that invite sent out to you. 🙂

Hey there!  My currently guild is slowly dying out, so I'm in the market for a new one.    I've been playing since gw1 days... though I took a several year break due to life stuff.   I'm mainly a pve player... working on legendaries, doing dailies, metas or working on achievs etc etc.    Sounds like this guild would be a decent fit!  

1 hour ago, neighto.7386 said:

Hey there!  My currently guild is slowly dying out, so I'm in the market for a new one.    I've been playing since gw1 days... though I took a several year break due to life stuff.   I'm mainly a pve player... working on legendaries, doing dailies, metas or working on achievs etc etc.    Sounds like this guild would be a decent fit!  

Invite is being sent.  🙂

• Like 1