EOD:Act IV Mastery cannot be completed (BUG)

Hi,

i didnt find the topic in the other posts yet.

It seems that EOD:Act IV Mastery cannot be completed.

It is possible to do all 15 achievs individually - but the mastery only lists 14 and is missing KAINENG UNMADE - therfore never completing.

https://imgur.com/X8nVZ6V

Please do reply if you do not have this issue.

Edited by Necrid.6247

• Necrid.6247 changed the title to EOD:Act IV Mastery cannot be completed (BUG)

It is not a bug.

There are some hidden achievements in every chapter. I completed Act IV with 16/16 actually.

Nevertheless, I don't know how Anet imagines you might figure out what it takes to find the hidden ones. If you have an efficiency-account, it lists all missing achievements though.

In this case, it seems like you are missing the "almost clever" and "family values" achievements in Joons mansion. You'll have to open up the additional door with the 3 battery charges to find Joons husband and daughter in the kitchen and you should try the name of Joons daughter as a password at the console in the room with the green walls.

Edited by Florimel.8069

Look at the Wiki entry for some hidden achievements, like meeting the Joon family in the "secret" room (the kitchen), or eating the cakes in the Joon mansion (after first lever pull in the left wing).

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Weight_of_the_World

(see "Munchies", "Family Values" and "Almost clever")

Edited by Galmac.4680

6 hours ago, Florimel.8069 said:

It is not a bug.

There are some hidden achievements in every chapter

It's a bug that you have to do the hidden achievements to complete the mastery achievement. In previous mastery achievements, they weren't required, but were additional alternatives.

30 minutes ago, Florimel.8069 said:

Okay, we have different definitions of bug here. For me a bug is not intended by the programmer but i guess this one seems pretty intentional.

Act 3 has a similar problem. It does not look like it is intentional.

16 hours ago, Florimel.8069 said:

It is not a bug.

There are some hidden achievements in every chapter. I completed Act IV with 16/16 actually.

Nevertheless, I don't know how Anet imagines you might figure out what it takes to find the hidden ones. If you have an efficiency-account, it lists all missing achievements though.

In this case, it seems like you are missing the "almost clever" and "family values" achievements in Joons mansion. You'll have to open up the additional door with the 3 battery charges to find Joons husband and daughter in the kitchen and you should try the name of Joons daughter as a password at the console in the room with the green walls.

I completed all 16 story achievements for "End of Dragons: Act 4 Mastery" but it still saids I am 15/16. The achievement is definitely not visually bugged out because i have not received the Luxon Brooch yet either. I looked at it and it appears not be giving me credit for the Kaineng Unmade achievement even though it's clearly completed. I can post screenshots if it's allowed.

2 hours ago, morpheus.6489 said:

I completed all 16 story achievements for "End of Dragons: Act 4 Mastery" but it still saids I am 15/16. The achievement is definitely not visually bugged out because i have not received the Luxon Brooch yet either. I looked at it and it appears not be giving me credit for the Kaineng Unmade achievement even though it's clearly completed. I can post screenshots if it's allowed.

ofcourse it is allowed post away.

Are you sure you have 16 achievements? Did you count them? Or do you just see that you have completed all "listed" achievements? Because as i said, you'll also have to complete hidden achievements.

Here are all 16, maybe you could compare this list to yours to find out which one you're missing.

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/6516/qw5amtvx_jpg.htm

11 hours ago, Florimel.8069 said:

Are you sure you have 16 achievements? Did you count them? Or do you just see that you have completed all "listed" achievements? Because as i said, you'll also have to complete hidden achievements.

Here are all 16, maybe you could compare this list to yours to find out which one you're missing.

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/6516/qw5amtvx_jpg.htm

Edited by morpheus.6489