Daily Echovald Wilds Spirit Slayer not progressing. [Merged]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I know mistakes happen. I know that it can take some time to fix some mistakes. The Daily Echovald Wilds Spirit Slayer has been broken since DAY ONE of the expansion. Today is AT LEAST the 4th time that it has popped up in the daily rotation. If you're not going to fix it, then remove it from the rotation. There are numerous other things that could take it's spot so it's not that crucial to keep it in the game. All you're succeeding in doing is frustrating everyone each and every time it pops up as a daily.

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2022 at 11:50 AM, Mithyra.2710 said:

Its not a bug, it's bad coding... the only Spirit that counted is the Elite Malevolent Spirit that spawns during the Verasha, speaker defector event at the Temple of the Dredge as far as I know

And since this event spawns every hours, you only need 25 hours to complete this daily.

• Sad 1

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Daily Echovald Wilds Spirit Slayer not progressing. [Merged]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reminder: This bug that shoul be easy to hotfix (just add the mobs to progress the achievement) ... still hasn't been fixed. (And no patch notes about it so far. I thought I'd still try. Sometimes not everything is mentioned in the notes. But no - still bugged.)

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • kniklz.9483 changed the title to Daily Echovald Wilds Spirit Slayer

I guess this has still the bug (which exists since release of EoD now) - haven't seen anything in the patch notes? Or did they mention that some of the spirits got added to trigger progress for this achievement?

Most likely it will be the ones near those achievements that give a mastery point. (Old purist or whatever ... spirits. Court of Song and areas like this.) If they don't work then it hasn't been fixed yet.

Edited by Luthan.5236

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nearly four months since a comment from Anet, and still, no unbound spirits, void spirits, Canthan spirits, spirits actually summoned by Speakers, or even the dredge spirits near the Speakers' base count "Spirits summoned by Speaker Ritualists in the Echovald Wilds" is the actual, in game description, but summoned spirits cannot be targeted or affected in any way that I have found. They're just a graphic to go with the skills used..

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...