About the egg update

6 hours ago, Tiviana.2650 said:

I hope it is only available after you have completed the story chapters. It should have some significance. Personally I agree with others it should have been the final story reward. 

In that case it should be a story reward, not vendor-bought. Or meta-dependent.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Fuchslein.8639 said:

I don't get it, two comments, both say the same thing just differently and got so different reactions ... no words xD.

They didn't say the same thing, though.

First one says you shouldn't be able to buy it from the vendor for meta currency unless you first finish the story.

The other says if it requires the story, it should be a story reward, and not require meta currency.

I'm much more mind-boggled by people's need to gatekeep rewards for other players.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

They didn't say the same thing, though.

First one says you shouldn't be able to buy it from the vendor for meta currency unless you first finish the story.

The other says if it requires the story, it should be a story reward, and not require meta currency.

I'm much more mind-boggled by people's need to gatekeep rewards for other players.

But the First one also said "Personally I agree with others it should have been the final story reward."

The same as the second one said. So both want reqiurements for the eggs? So why did the first one only got negativ reactions, while the second one not? Is my english just so bad that i don't get why so often here, people say the same and get so different reactions? xD

But yeah, i hate the fact that the elite weapons need the story, so the egg behind the story would be much more worse than behind the event for me personaly. I think anets "fix" is a good way. Now i hope, they do "fix" the weapon requirement.

• Confused 7

14 hours ago, Tiviana.2650 said:

I hope it is only available after you have completed the story chapters. It should have some significance. Personally I agree with others it should have been the final story reward. 

Agreed...not sure why this wasn't just added like the beetle mount, where you get a letter after completing the story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1