Jump to content
  • Sign Up

What's the new easy 1 shot class? I'm a returning player.


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, CoolRanchDoritos.5340 said:

I want something that's easy to play and will gank kids from 100 - 0 in both WvW/sPvP.

 

Which spec is OP rn for both?

 

Vindicator in any rank.

 

Harbinger in lower ranks can oneshot 3 people at once if they are not experienced, if you kite well and drop a good shroud5.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No-Pet-Karate-Ranger 

This is about as "oneshot 100-0" as it gets in WvW atm 😄 + Soulbeast is probably one of the easiest classes if you are just beginning.

Just stay in soulbeastmode and abuse the broken damagemultipliers from the Rockgazelle. Hitting anything under 6k even with your Autoattackchain is very rare and Hits above 15k happen very often. Pretty busted atm. It melts to condis tho if you dont know how to kite with Greatsword 3 and the Rockgazelle f2. But once you master to keep your distance its a brutal build.

You have 2 main ways to burst someone almost instantly.

1) Sicem->Onewolfpack-> Rapidfire. => EEEAAASY 40k damage!

2)hold your bow-> charge at them with f2(celerity sigil proccs)-> swap to Greatsword(hydromancy sigil proocs)->f1 => EASY 30k damage

Build doesnt work as good in Pvp tho because you only cleanse 1 condi with sigil of cleansing and Dolyakstance has double the cooldown.

I still have some gameplay of it on my old youtubeaccount.. lemme link it so you can see^^

Here! Quality is dogpoo tho :D

 

aaaand another one here! quality is even more dogpoo! i didnt know how to cut videos at that time sorry.

 

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

No-Pet-Karate-Ranger 

This is about as "oneshot 100-0" as it gets in WvW atm 😄 + Soulbeast is probably one of the easiest classes if you are just beginning.

Just stay in soulbeastmode and abuse the broken damagemultipliers from the Rockgazelle. Hitting anything under 6k even with your Autoattackchain is very rare and Hits above 15k happen very often. Pretty busted atm. It melts to condis tho if you dont know how to kite with Greatsword 3 and the Rockgazelle f2. But once you master to keep your distance its a brutal build.

You have 2 main ways to burst someone almost instantly.

1) Sicem->Onewolfpack-> Rapidfire. => EEEAAASY 40k damage!

2)hold your bow-> charge at them with f2(celerity sigil proccs)-> swap to Greatsword(hydromancy sigil proocs)->f1 => EASY 30k damage

Build doesnt work as good in Pvp tho because you only cleanse 1 condi with sigil of cleansing and Dolyakstance has double the cooldown.

I still have some gameplay of it on my old youtubeaccount.. lemme link it so you can see^^

 

Here! Quality is dogpoo tho :D

I used to play a similar build but with marksmanship and rune of the mesmer, it works quite well in spvp too u just need to drop the instances and play with the regular utilities everyone uses on ranger. Very fun build, the dmg with gazelle rush and kick are insane with the gs2 buff

Edited by lotus.5672
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lotus.5672 said:

I used to play a similar build but with marksmanship and rune of the mesmer, it works quite well in spvp too u just need to drop the instances and play with the regular utilities everyone uses on ranger. Very fun build, the dmg with gazelle rush and kick are insane with the gs2 buff

i have hit 32k worldy impacts 😄

You cant really use the regular utilities with this one because you dont have traited for survivalskills. They simply dont cleanse like they would on the normal build 😕 In sPvP the normal Sicemranger build will seal the deal but its damage is not even coming close unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi OP, Imma help you out coz I like cool ranch Doritos. 

Screenshot is worth a spec for you

 

Pre EoD I played and still play Holo, Weaver, Mesmer builds of all sorts. Lately I played a couple games on Mechanist and while I personally hated it, you may like it. 

 

Been playing Catalyst mostly and a bit of Virtuoso which I don't recommend for you according to your standards. 

 

Vin, Mech and Harb are good picks. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, CoolRanchDoritos.5340 said:

I want something that's easy to play and will gank kids from 100 - 0 in both WvW/sPvP.

 

Which spec is OP rn for both?

I'm not really sure about WvW, but by far the easiest spec for 1-shotting players in sPvP is Holosmith atm. If you don't want to use power damage then use condi virtuoso and stack like 20 stacks of confusion on someone from stealth. They will 1-shot themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ovark.2514 said:

I'm not really sure about WvW, but by far the easiest spec for 1-shotting players in sPvP is Holosmith atm. If you don't want to use power damage then use condi virtuoso and stack like 20 stacks of confusion on someone from stealth. They will 1-shot themselves.

You talking about that meme build with blast module on overheat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Untamed, maybe?

 

Precast Hilt Bash > Unnatural Traversal > Pet Swap > Chomp / Tail Swap

                                                                       > Maul

Almost instant 15k+ burst, easy and pretty reliable.

You can follow it with a nice Lightning Breath or mix some Unleashed Pet F1>F2 Unleash back to ranger for some Greatsword Ambush for even more damage, you can get a bit creative.

 

Once people start to realize that Untamed has really good damage modifiers that don't envy a Soulbeast at all with Ferocious Symbiosis + Vow of the Untamed + Marksmanship modifiers while having Warrior levels of HP, decent mitigation with Vow of the Untamed (again) and if condis are a problem just trait Clansing Unleash and use cleansing sigils, so you don't need Wilderness Survival at this point anymore... 

Edited by Khenzy.9348
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...