Skirmish chests with Desert Heroics

Veprovina.4876

This is now the fourth time posting this:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Testimony_of_Heroics

You can trade Jade to Desert.

Cannot trade Desert to Jade.

What you CAN do, is use the desert ones to ensure that all of the desert HPs have been used so you can unlock the specializations without having to run through all the HP sites.

But for the vendor items, the above is a way you can go if you need something that you were saving desert ones for, and now have jade ones.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

This is now the fourth time posting this:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Testimony_of_Heroics

You can trade Jade to Desert.

Cannot trade Desert to Jade.

What you CAN do, is use the desert ones to ensure that all of the desert HPs have been used so you can unlock the specializations without having to run through all the HP sites.

But for the vendor items, the above is a way you can go if you need something that you were saving desert ones for, and now have jade ones.

I see, thanks! So it's fine then, no need to hoard desert heroics.

5 hours ago, vanflyheight.6832 said:

There is no heroics vendor that exchanges jade heroics for desert ones just the proof of heroics. anet should of put in an exchange for both of them since either one is needed for wvw leggy gear. 

So, there's no way to get like runes after all if you run out of desert heroics?

3 hours ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

So, there's no way to get like runes after all if you run out of desert heroics?

yeah i checked in the pvp heroics vendor, all it was was the hp scrolls and in the wvw which is where normally we could convert heroics was just the jade heroics to proof/testimonies of heroics. Just checked further and if we do convert the jades to testimonies of heroics we can get the HoT sigils and runes but not the PoF ones which strictly requires the desert heroics.  

Edited by vanflyheight.6832
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, vanflyheight.6832 said:

yeah i checked in the pvp heroics vendor, all it was was the hp scrolls and in the wvw which is where normally we could convert heroics was just the jade heroics to proof/testimonies of heroics. Just checked further and if we do convert the jades to testimonies of heroics we can get the HoT sigils and runes but not the PoF ones which strictly requires the desert heroics.  

Hmm, bummer... Well, i hope the cornerstone of Guild wars 2 will have a way to get the currencies we need. It's not like i buy runes with heroics every day, but you know, i wanna have the option. 

On 3/23/2022 at 5:59 PM, Veprovina.4876 said:

Hmm, bummer... Well, i hope the cornerstone of Guild wars 2 will have a way to get the currencies we need. It's not like i buy runes with heroics every day, but you know, i wanna have the option. 

You can still get Desert Heroics, first you need to have a character that has all the Path of Fire hero points unlocked, then buy the Notarized Scroll of Desert Heroics with Jade Heroics on that character, then when you use the scroll it will refund you Desert Heroics thus converting your Jade Heroics into Desert Heroics.

2 hours ago, Waffler.1257 said:

You can still get Desert Heroics, first you need to have a character that has all the Path of Fire hero points unlocked, then buy the Notarized Scroll of Desert Heroics with Jade Heroics on that character, then when you use the scroll it will refund you Desert Heroics thus converting your Jade Heroics into Desert Heroics.

Ah lol, well that seems an unnecesarily roundabout way of doing things. But if it works, that's ok i guess.

Still, they added ability to buy HoT recipe with desert heroics. They should add a way to buy anything except eod stuff with any.

Like addind the ability to buy HoT and PoF recipes and runes with jade heroics.

Some functionality is already there, they just need to streamline it. Too many tabs on that npc.