Alternative means to obtain Gold Essence and Mythic Weapon Skins?

Hi, Anet, just a suggestion. Could you please provide alternative means to obtain Gold Essence and Mythic Weapon Skins?? I really want to obtain all of them, but there´s not enough packages to obtain them all, and you can just buy 1 of each. You guys could leave us the option to get Gold Essence and Mythic Weapon choice chests trough Black Lion Statuettes. That would be really nice. Thanks and have a nice day everyone.

Edited by dokko.8421

I think they will do this eventually. The Immortal weapons were the first ones I remember being exclusive to gem store bundles and the Onyx and Gold weapons worked the same way. In both cases they didn't release enough bundles to get a full set of weapons before they were swapped out for something else and then the weapon choice container was added to black lion statuettes, so I assume they'll do the same with the newer exclusive sets too.

Alternatively maybe they could update the container that comes with the bundle so you can choose any of the bundle-exclusive weapons? I suspect part of the reason they changed them is different ones will appeal to different people, but the bundles as a whole would probably be more appealing if everyone could choose the weapon style they like best.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I think they will do this eventually. The Immortal weapons were the first ones I remember being exclusive to gem store bundles and the Onyx and Gold weapons worked the same way. In both cases they didn't release enough bundles to get a full set of weapons before they were swapped out for something else and then the weapon choice container was added to black lion statuettes, so I assume they'll do the same with the newer exclusive sets too.

Thank you for this information. I took an absence from GW2 for some years after HoT, and came back recently. So it´s just a matter of waiting for Anet to include them in the BLS List.