Items' right click menu (collections etc.)

Items in inventory have complete menu under right click, you can buy/sell on TP, check related achievements.

But this menu is limited or blocked in other places - like chat or merchants or achievements panel.

What's the reason to cut it and not make it available everywhere?

For example, it would be much easier to find items for achievements from merchants, currently you need to do boring check with every item on wiki to see which one to buy. With complete menu you could just right click every item listed by a merchant.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's generally not a good idea to have your product key as a forum nickname... 🤔

The reason is Anet is never super consistent.

New research kits only have a use option.

They don't have right-click; salvage stack option.

If you want 50000 research notes, i hope you have time to click 50000 times on each item!

It would have been easy to be consistent with every other salvage item but nope... Click away!

I assume it's the same for the rest you're asking.

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I think it's an oversight and they'll add it.  On the other hand, it's kept me from accidentally salvaging things I wanted to keep, such as some of the more useful Halloween consumables.

As to that "code number" forum name, I'm pretty sure that's not their actual product code, but a bug.  There have been a few people on the forums over the years who have gotten that alphanumeric string effect and apparently it's been very hard to get it showing a name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

As to that "code number" forum name, I'm pretty sure that's not their actual product code, but a bug.  There have been a few people on the forums over the years who have gotten that alphanumeric string effect and apparently it's been very hard to get it showing a name.

It was a joke. 😉

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

It's generally not a good idea to have your product key as a forum nickname... 🤔

19 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

It's GUID, normally hidden, visible for accounts without a name. Happened by auto-migration of GW 1 accounts, it looks at some point probably all were migrated. If you migrated manually before that or created a new account, then you set a name.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1