Goldies have the power

chokela.4823

41 minutes ago, Tycura.1982 said:

PvP says: Lack of population is killing this game

Things PvP also says:  majority population is killing this game

The brackets are kinda garbage, in one game I'm vs or with Boyce,Rom the other with people that barely use their buttons or even try to win by taking free caps and are just there to get kitten for free. 

So it is true the population is low even after the Expansion and it is also true that even though there are new people they are way too volatile and they just implode. The whole thing is just frustrating to play not only because people don't care but also because the "new" builds are also some type of old garbage that no one liked before.   

Yes each time same process

Extension hypes volatile pvp players they ask for nerves because they are just bad (remember they are volatile)

Anet listen to them

They are still bad and ask for more

Anet eventually listen to them again

They are still bad and as true volatile they just go off

While true engaged players can not stand for more of this infinite golem loop

So long term pop decreases which empowers this global behaviour.

Cheers

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, chokela.4823 said:

Yes each time same process

Extension hypes volatile pvp players they ask for nerves because they are just bad (remember they are volatile)

Anet listen to them

They are still bad and ask for more

Anet eventually listen to them again

They are still bad and as true volatile they just go off

While true engaged players can not stand for more of this infinite golem loop

So long term pop decreases which empowers this global behaviour.

Cheers

This makes no sense, if something is actually overpowered, wouldn't that just make the one using it bad? why then would it not be nerfed? after all, the least skill requirement builds tend to be the most overpowered ones.

You also need to keep in mind however that just because something isn't used at the highest rating does not mean it is not overpowered, take the flamethrower for example, I may joke about it being nerfed alot but quite frankly it's damage potential was beyond reasonable, I generally joke on their reasoning being completely beside the point.

If a damage nerf is the result of something doing too much damage then simply say it is doing too much damage when it is nerfed and not deflect the point in saying it is the stability.

anyway, I am curious is this thread just salt or is there some specific reason behid the creation of this thread?

• Like 1