Since the only good dodge option was gutted

lotus.5672

17 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

You're comparing apples to oranges.  This thread is about Saint's Shield use in PVP/WvW.  The thread you linked is about dedicated healbrands in PVE.  They're not the same at all.

so you show your proof that it was vastly outdoing what Firebrand and Scrapper was already doing

As some have suggested above, I wish it had been implemented so the jump/slam and dodge weren't tied together, but yet the jump/dodge could still cost endurance.  Basically the jump/slam and your dodges would both pull from the same resource pool (endurance) so you could choose which to use at the right time.

Along with that, the jump/slam could either still cost 100 endurance, or possibly it could have effect or damage based on endurance spent.  For example if you jump/slam with full endurance, you do full effect or full damage.  But if you jump/slam with only 50 endurance, your effect or damage would be half of what it could have been.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

23 hours ago, Orion Templar.4589 said:

As some have suggested above, I wish it had been implemented so the jump/slam and dodge weren't tied together, but yet the jump/dodge could still cost endurance.  Basically the jump/slam and your dodges would both pull from the same resource pool (endurance) so you could choose which to use at the right time.

Along with that, the jump/slam could either still cost 100 endurance, or possibly it could have effect or damage based on endurance spent.  For example if you jump/slam with full endurance, you do full effect or full damage.  But if you jump/slam with only 50 endurance, your effect or damage would be half of what it could have been.

I wouldn't press it then. I want my endurance for dodging damage. I rather see it as a CD elite skill or F skill without any endurance cost at all. Just take the I-frames from it(absurdly super short and unrealiable anyway) and slap the damage and the support/convenience on each alliance side jump with a reasonable CD and there you have: no more F2 bandage skill for an intentioned problem created for the profession?, 2 normal dodges and new F skill that provides different jumpy dives depending on your alliance.

• Confused 2

Give back the two dodges and remove the shite spear throw and replace it with the jump, so instead of a ghost man throwing a spear it is you jumping up and slamming into the ground with the Ghost man slamming the spear into the ground alongside you. 

Edit: Hell I'm pretty sure the Spear was a pickup and drop AOE nuke in GW1 anyway, why the hell is it a snipe that does no damage?

Or give us a eSpec with a actual Legend and not 2 guys who happened to be the last people alive when a ACTUAL Legend beat another ACTUAL Legend.

Edited by TheSeraphim.7413
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2