Help Xunlai Jade prepare their jade shipments + followup event & achievement feedback

So the patch notes yesterday mentioned these two events and even added achievements to them, and since then I've been attempting them sometimes with groups, sometimes with large squads but they seem absolutely impossible to complete. The scaling feels way off, with most attempts not even able to make the second tier despite many highly active and contributing players, and only very occasionally beginning the third. Not only is the event right on the only functional waypoint in the zone, but if you have a large number of people doing it then the required number of jade gets so high that it's even impossible to complete the second tier because there simply isn't enough jade spawning for people to collect and scan - we had periods where every single piece had been taken and there wasn't any more anywhere.

The few attempts where I've seen the event reach the second tier both the follow-up event to defend the jade from the corrupters then fails almost immediately as the enemies you need to kill to protect the sleds spawn close, rush straight at them, are extremely fast moving, tankly enough to not be killable in the two to five seconds players have to deal with them before they reach the sleds, and have large defiance bars that can almost never be broken in time even with a coordinated effort. It's actually impossible as it stands, these events need changes - certainly to scaling at the very least.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

I had and still having the same problem.

As before, I don't see how creating 2 new problems which is hitting these 2 achievements were a solution for the initial problem.

We also should not overlook a very basic fact: This event is not even a "Group Event". Yet a half squad + couldn't even win it..

Please, remove the achievements and work again on the event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

yeah, the idea to put the event on the spawnpoint was questionable at best, but the overscaled, impossible to cc or stop defend event it a nightmare.  i'm on a cc decked out warrior and i cant even apply enough cc to stun any of those adds, dpsing them is out of the question because they move too fast and by the time they reach the shipment it's already too late cause even if you kill them their explosion triggers. 

it is an absolute mess of an event at this point in time and alongside a few other bugged ones makes the cape unobtainable. pity, cause i do like that cape

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I tried it a couple of times today during ramp up to the meta.  We had fifty squad members in the map, were in Discord voice, were *not* swarming the event so it wasn't scaled up, and in neither attempt was it even close to succeeding once the void mobs were rushing in.  I think we did get all three sleds filled earlier but in these two tries we only managed two sleds.  But the real kicker is that unstoppable wave of mobs that have to be stopped to succeed.