Canthan Ministry of Purity did nothing wrong

Valisha.8650

Further to say, there is no evidence that Minister Reiko Murakami knew about persecution of non-Canthans. The Ministry has actually improved the life quality in Cantha by fighting off the street gangs and other vermins, as well as restored the sense of pride in it's citizens.

Obvious meme references aside, could we get a Ministry of Purity outfit in the gem store? If I recall correctly, Guild Wars 1 had one. And it looked pretty good if you ask me.

2 hours ago, Valisha.8650 said:

The Ministry has actually improved the life quality in Cantha by fighting off the street gangs and other vermins

Which is not unusual for tyrannies. Crime not done by the regime goes down almost inherently.

2 hours ago, Valisha.8650 said:

Minister Reiko Murakami

Read a little.

This is just clickbait to ask for the costume, I get it. :classic_tongue:

• Like 1

Just before EoD i went back and replayed Winds of Change it was a fun story.

At first the Intentions of the Ministry seemed good wanting to clean up the Afflicted running around Kainang after the Death of Shiro  (for those who never played GW1 the afflicted were mindless minions that looked like big balls of tumors that attacked everyone in site)

After that they wanted to clean up the street gangs no love lost there Amfa and Jade brotherhood were horrible people AmFa being worse intentionally giving people Shiro's Affliction with the Chalice of corruption

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Chalice_of_Corruption

Than they started going after The luxons And the Tengu and that was pretty much the last straw for the Player character.

Than reading in Arborstone what they did to the Tree singers and the forever trees  as a person who got the "Savior of the Kurzicks" title in GW1 i cant agree with you about Min-Pu

• Like 3