"Gift of Sietung Province" not showing up in inventory after completing map!

I completed the Sietung Province map to 100%, but did not get my Gift of Sietung trophy.  For all the other maps (Echovald, Dragon's End, New Kaineng City) I received a "Gift" when I completed the maps to 100%.  This is preventing me from being able to craft the new legendary weapons.

Is anyone else having this issue?  How do I get the Gift of Sietung Province trophy back if it is not in my inventory?

• Like 1

I have the same exact issue. I got a gift for each of the map completion but did not receive one for completing Seitung Province.

Supposedly can get another by getting a Chest of the Jade Explorer for completing the Illuminating Seitung Province achievement but I'd really like the one for map completion back. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 5:35 AM, Darksword.2873 said:

I completed the Sietung Province map to 100%, but did not get my Gift of Sietung trophy.  For all the other maps (Echovald, Dragon's End, New Kaineng City) I received a "Gift" when I completed the maps to 100%.  This is preventing me from being able to craft the new legendary weapons.

Is anyone else having this issue?  How do I get the Gift of Sietung Province trophy back if it is not in my inventory?

Same happened to me but with New Kaineng City. I have 100% there but no gift. Not completed Dragon's End yet, but I did receive the Echovald Wilds and Sietung ones, so hopefully I'll get the Dragon's End gift as well.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...