Mech defiance bar removal oversight

Blackjack.5621

Recently the defiance bar has been removed, but you forgot to give the f2 stunbreak to the pet (before it wasn't required, since the pet couldn't be ccd anyway). Your pet gets stuck in cc with you and your stunbreak won't work or goes off delayed and is wasted. 

Now that the mech is subject to cc the f2 stunbreak should also break the mechs cc or it gets extremely clunky to play. 

• Thanks 4

Crisis Zone is supposed to be an AoE stunbreak. I'd always asumed the Mech was part of that. 

If it isn't, that just makes Juggernaut builds even more necessary for Mech to function. 

I'm still debating if I should also slap an Elixir Gun onto my build so that soft CC's don't inhibit the mech... It'll be like playing the core condi PvP build but with alacrity, stability on-demand, and a pet. 

Fumigate is 5 condi cleanse on a short cooldown for allies, including the Mech. Hmmm...

Edited by Kuma.1503

1 hour ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

This spec shouldn't be viable in pvp at all.

I'm actually in the same boat. We have enough specs for each class right now to be able to filter out specs that are inherently toxic by design. 

Scourge, kalla, Mechanist, deadeye and firebrand are all classes that are either unfun, unfair or both. All of these classes will be extremely hard to balance. So I would be more than okay to just pull the plug on them in pvp.

6 hours ago, Math.5123 said:

I'm actually in the same boat. We have enough specs for each class right now to be able to filter out specs that are inherently toxic by design. 

Scourge, kalla, Mechanist, deadeye and firebrand are all classes that are either unfun, unfair or both. All of these classes will be extremely hard to balance. So I would be more than okay to just pull the plug on them in pvp.

what? no, noope, definitely not, negative ..

by that logic we should remove ranger as a whole aswell but u dont see anyone calling for that stupidity. 

u dont want less viable specs in pvp, u want more, and since core engi have been in the dumpster for years its nice to get a viable condi engi build even if it relies on mech 

playing mech to begin with is annoying af tho, since u are relying on stupid AI , sure it got dmg but the mech is real fking stupid.

u dont just remove things u dont like tho, thats what will lead to a stale meta. u want diversity, a viable build for every spec

Edited by toxic.3648
  • Like 1